BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

Not only that, they said on the broadcast last night that Ruben has improved his Ben h press by 125lbs since he got on campus. Add that to all his immeasurables and relentless motor and you see what that produces.
Yup-No doubt love watching him hitting QB’s.

Advertisement
I think all in here will agree. Watching him work last night I kept losing focus on the rest of the play going on around him. It was just plain fun to watch him dominate. I cannot wait to see him accompanied by another dominant man playing beside him. That will be amazing if Mario can somehow pull it off.

Advertisement
Sorry if already mentioned, but did you see Bain get under the tackle and bull-rushed him into Clubnick.....with the tackle's feet in the freaking air.

That's determination and strength!

Advertisement
Kid had 8 ******* tackles, 2 sacks, and a FF. Man just awesome performance by him, and it's been consistent all year
I need a local pizza joint to make a community deal; "Save $1 off of your order for ever tackle Bain makes on orders of $5 or more, limit one per customer".

Bain gonna pancake some dudes and help me eat for free. Hometown legend.

Sorry if already mentioned, but did you see Bain get under the tackle and bull-rushed him into Clubnick.....with the tackle's feet in the freaking air.

That's determination and strength!
IMG_7896.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when we were debating Bain's junior stats on this site. He had like 100+ sacks or something, and some of us were like, 'High school stats are made up. The coaches just put down whatever. No one can possibly have that many sacks.' Lol. I now believe that Bain had every single sack in high school for which he was given credit.

Advertisement
Back