BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

Advertisement
This is the play I’ve referenced where he almost took an OL completely off his feet. I focused on him and watched from the WEZ. It was simply incredible to watch live.
He’s worth the price of admission… kid is straight dominating.

Advertisement
This kid sees and busts the inside shoulder of Tackles as if he's been programmed. If I were a Tackle and just walking around on an ordinary day, I'd wonder if, for absolutely no good reason, Bain might try to dislodge my shoulder.

This is the play I’ve referenced where he almost took an OL completely off his feet. I focused on him and watched from the WEZ. It was simply incredible to watch live.

The leverage he plays w/is unbelievable. Two weeks now that he's completely knocked an OL off his feet (actually 2x last week), but this week, I just noticed your point that he did this to an IOL while lined up inside. This is crazy.

Does anyone have the clip where he got so low the OT was unable to bend down to block him and he submarined to the QB?

Our boy's starting to climb the stats rankings.

1698591967287.png

Does anyone have the clip where he got so low the OT was unable to bend down to block him and he submarined to the QB?

Found it! This tweet has both the clip of getting too low for the OT to block and then the one of him bull rushing the IOL and knocking him backwards off his feet.

Bain is just a nightmare to block. He can get so low that you have to be prepared for the submarine rush and most OTs aren't that athletic. But if he sees you doing that and aren't perfectly balanced, he'll bullrush you and potentially rip your shoulder out of joint ala Reggie White.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He plays the same from start to finish. The motor this kid plays with is unreal. By the end of the game, he just tossing his opponent like rag dolls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back