Baez

That ****** blocked me on Twitter. Probably doesn’t like to hear real talk..
You guys are attacking one of the few good guys and good coaches who's flat out honest with people that we have... I know the frustration well. I can't even go near campus for the most part now because I know if I see one or two people in particular I'm going to jail. But it doesn't help to lump them all together and attack. Especially on public forums the world is attentive too... counter productive

Advertisement
You guys are attacking one of the few good guys and good coaches who's flat out honest with people that we have... I know the frustration well. I can't even go near campus for the most part now because I know if I see one or two people in particular I'm going to jail. But it doesn't help to lump them all together and attack. Especially on public forums the world is attentive too... counter productive

I was blocked by him during Golden era. Didn’t even know it until now. Zero ***** given. Whatever I said was justified and not that bad. F it.

If this is true then we should expect a splash hire, no?

Not necessarily but that is an option that should be weighed.

Two questions for you
1.Do you think we good enough on offense next season with no staff changes?
2. Can Richt survive 2-3 more seasons as HC without making significant changes on the offensive side of the ball?

Just checking back in.

Friendly advice, don’t engage with the self-absorbed attention
-starved pole smoker. His only purpose here is to wallow in negativity, and to satisfy his pathological need for attention. Veracity be damned, as long as there is negativity wallowing, or undue attention on him, or young ghey men, he’s in.

Welcome back, OCCC.

Advertisement
Those definitely are some pretty pictures.
When I attended UM from 1962-66, the South Florida area was great (I could easily argue that it was more visually attractive back then without all the choking traffic and network of expressways) but ... the UM campus in those days was nothing to crow about. Pretty bland compared to how idyllic it looks now.

Program hype man hyping the program up. Yawn.

When a list of actual candidates comes out then I'll believe this. Until then I'll take this Baez just doing his job and selling the program (for recruits).

Two questions for you
2. Can Richt survive 2-3 more seasons as HC without making significant changes on the offensive side of the ball?
No and no

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's Baghdad Bob - glorified PR... Paid to BS essentially.

baghdad bob.jpg

Advertisement
We have an extra coaching slot...

We are fixing to see if we are bringing in a nice offensive mind to either coordinate or at least get Morks prehistoric playbook into at least the mid-2000s

Because Thomas brown and dugans have zero clue

Two questions for you
I think we are good enough on Offense if the Oline stops using these **** zone blocking schemes.

Advertisement
Back