Baez

Advertisement
The only thing that matters is winning football games

This + a billion.

Nothing else matters...proximity to a beach, weather, stadium, a slide in your practice facility, a PlayStation in your locker, how many players from your school are in the league...just win on Saturdays. That’s all that matters.

I find myself wondering, how many coaches got hired to be HCs off Mark’s staffs at uga? I mean poached not ended up HCs eventually.

Quite a few.

None have been particularly good outside of Kirby Smart, and I wouldn't call him "from the Richt coaching tree" either.

Mike Bobo probably the most successful after directly coaching with Richt.

Advertisement
Quite a few.

None have been particularly good outside of Kirby Smart, and I wouldn't call him "from the Richt coaching tree" either.

Mike Bobo probably the most successful after directly coaching with Richt.

Yeah, I think Kirby was with Mark only one year. Bobo is good one since I’m only talking about getting HC jobs. That reflects a lot on the three root. Winning after that is on the particular assistant. So mark had some but nothing spectacular. Better than I thought.

One of the most underperforming coaching trees in CFB

Well, he is off Bowden tree and Bobby was always pround of keeping his assistants. I always thought it meant no body really wanted assistants that were part of losing all those last minute game to us. Mark got his gig after Bobby finally won one.

Just checking back in.

Friendly advice, don’t engage with the self-absorbed attention
-starved pole smoker. His only purpose here is to wallow in negativity, and to satisfy his pathological need for attention. Veracity be damned, as long as there is negativity wallowing, or undue attention on him, or young ghey men, he’s in.
Dude you pop back up with this........
Save us the high and mighty schtick.
FrayedGaseousEel-small.gif
Pesky fly.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any truth to the potential of a Baez/Cooney combination as co-offensive coordinators ? They seem to be as inexperienced as Banda and Patke

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back