Baez

Advertisement
Just checking back in.

Friendly advice, don’t engage with the self-absorbed attention
-starved pole smoker. His only purpose here is to wallow in negativity, and to satisfy his pathological need for attention. Veracity be damned, as long as there is negativity wallowing, or undue attention on him, or young ghey men, he’s in.
the question that must be asked...is he really a pole smoker or is it simply an act?

the truth of the matter is richt has a track record of bringing in good assistants and he has a good reputation in coaching circles. plenty of guys will want this job as they know they can use it to step up to an HC job. i am more worried about the offense than the defense.
This

Just checking back in.

Friendly advice, don’t engage with the self-absorbed attention
-starved pole smoker. His only purpose here is to wallow in negativity, and to satisfy his pathological need for attention. Veracity be damned, as long as there is negativity wallowing, or undue attention on him, or young ghey men, he’s in.

Greetings, friend.

So great to see you back.

You seem tense. Perhaps Kenneth can loosen you up.

;)

Advertisement
the truth of the matter is richt has a track record of bringing in good assistants and he has a good reputation in coaching circles. plenty of guys will want this job as they know they can use it to step up to an HC job. i am more worried about the offense than the defense.

He also has a track record of bringing in bad assistants and not getting rid of them. Like everyone on the offense side

imo Mork will be Mork unless somebody puts pressure on him, and right now he seems to be getting none at all, so until then, in Mork we suck

Exactly! I mean, who wouldn't wanna work for a coach that's been a failure for the last 18 years

I'm no fan of Richt as OC but he has one of the highest winning percentages in NCAAF.

If your definition of failure is you don't win a national championship then there are only 5 coaches that aren't failures.

Advertisement
I'm no fan of Richt as OC but he has one of the highest winning percentages in NCAAF.

If your definition of failure is you don't win a national championship then there are only 5 coaches that aren't failures.
exactly. dude doesn't know what failure means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is true then we should expect a splash hire, no?
Just like people thought Manny was a poor choice, there are coaches out there that think or know that they’re better than him. They’re telling themselves that if manolito can do that then I’m feasting with those players. The phone is ringing I’m sure of it.

Advertisement
Back