Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is Manny's first real test. If he suspends key players game one, that is a big failure.

Maybe I'm misreading you but are you saying it's Manny's fault if kids act like dumbasses and he holds them accountable by suspending them for the UF game?

Advertisement
Maybe I'm misreading you but are you saying it's Manny's fault if kids act like dumbasses and he holds them accountable by suspending them for the UF game?

Yes I am. Holding a player accountable is the biggest BS I have ever heard in my life. Not only is he punishing the player. He is punishing the entire team, since they are increasing their chances of losing. He is punishing the entire fanbase by increasing his chances of losing. This is not preschool. Punishing men with suspensions isn't doing schit. As I have said before. Do you think multi-billion dollar companies suspend their high earners because they broke some rule? No. They cover for them as best they can.

Look at how Dabo, Urban, and Saban run their teams. They never suspend elite players. They make example of bums to keep the facade up, but if Tua or Trevor Lawrence did something wrong, they are getting that schit covered up immediately.

Yes I am. Holding a player accountable is the biggest BS I have ever heard in my life. Not only is he punishing the player. He is punishing the entire team, since they are increasing their chances of losing. He is punishing the entire fanbase by increasing his chances of losing. This is not preschool. Punishing men with suspensions isn't doing schit. As I have said before. Do you think multi-billion dollar companies suspend their high earners because they broke some rule? No. They cover for them as best they can.

Look at how Dabo, Urban, and Saban run their teams. They never suspend elite players. They make example of bums to keep the facade up, but if Tua or Trevor Lawrence did something wrong, they are getting that schit covered up immediately.

How quickly you forget how many times this program was put under sanctions because of lack of accountability.

accountability
noun
ac·count·abil·i·ty | \ ə-ˌkau̇n-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē \
Definition of accountability

: the quality or state of being accountable especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions

Advertisement
Rival twitter running amok with rumors that JT got popped for selling weed. Most of the Miami guys say JT is not involved in whatever the **** is going on, however.

The original dude on twitter who started this whole thread came back later last night and said it looks like we’ll be down 3 players. 2 to the portal and 1 to suspension. He confirmed he was talking about Smith and Bethel in relation to the portal....NOT 2 more players. So if he’s right, there’s just 1 kid suspended/not playing that we don’t know about yet. Maybe that’s where the Ivey stuff is coming from.

Advertisement
Have the OP brought to me...

BTe6OassV0iDS.gif

**** is about to get real.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back