Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What is an assault rifle

• Assault Rifle

By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect.

Advertisement
1566016720341.gif

This was my number 1 complaint about Richt. Its not like I am just bringing it up out of the blue. Of course there may be NCAA rules regarding it. Alabama has players get caught with loaded, illegally owned assault rifles and end up playing. Urban covered up for a murderer.

Yes, I know these schools have a lot more control over their towns then we do, but covering up little crimes is still doable, even in Miami.
Seriously I wish I could live in the fantasy bubble some of you live in. The one where not only our coaches would/should pay recruits, provide players with PEDs, cover up arrests, failed drug tests, and failed classes, but also the one where somehow we can skate on that in Miami, AND somehow the media and the NCAA don't set fire to the program. It must be nice living in that surreal unicorns, leprechauns and rainbows bubble.

Advertisement
Seriously I wish I could live in the fantasy bubble some of you live in. The one where not only our coaches would/should pay recruits, provide players with PEDs, cover up arrests, failed drug tests, and failed classes, but also the one where somehow we can skate on that in Miami, AND somehow the media and the NCAA don't set fire to the program. It must be nice living in that surreal unicorns, leprechauns and rainbows bubble.

The fantasy bubble has a name. Tuscaloosa.

Uhhh yea that's my point. If you think we're in Tuscaloosa, pass the bong my dude.

In the exact post you quoted I stated we obviously don't have the resources to cover up murders and the like, but covering up some petty schit like a student getting caught smoking weed in the parking lot like last year. We have the means to do that. Blaming the media is just nonsense.

• Assault Rifle

By U.S. Army definition, a selective-fire rifle chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power. If applied to any semi-automatic firearm regardless of its cosmetic similarity to a true assault rifle, the term is incorrect.

Can I get some photos of these weapons

Advertisement
Well if whatever he says is true he said two transfers (which he said already went public) and 1 more for another portal (suspension). If it’s only 1 we will be fine
WHo gives a flying F? We been so scared about not having enough bags and (therfore??) not having enough stars and what we got for all that worry?

Evaluate right, provide ALL essential facilities (new dorms major deal compared to **** we been offering, forget about to Clem n others), Coach them up to make the League and give Fan support along the way. That simple. Playing to 25-40k at home is not SUPPORT:confused:.

You don't get it, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I just Watched the footballvillenation/caneville guy video and it looks like he’s referring to bethel and smith leaving and a certain player possibly being suspended for game one on defense that’s been heavily rumored today in regards to this tweet

We can move some pieces around if it’s just that honestly

Can I get some photos of these weapons

Here is a particularly dangerous one The assault Rifle 15
Does-the-AR-15-have-Writer%E2%80%99s-Block-featured.jpg

And one of the most violent assault rifles you can fine. The Dirty Harry assault rifle
Taurus-Model-44-2440069-725327204046.jpg_1.jpg

Only joking since I know this is what you were driving at.

The player was caught with an AK-47 which is select fire, with detachable mags, that fires an intermediate cartridge(7.62)

• Assault Rifle

Went shooting on Tue, I had my air 22 rifle, left all the good stuff in the RV. Wife was going crazy with my friends AR-15 she's pretty darn good with it. She was lighting up that target. Good thing I didn't **** her off before we left. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back