Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went shooting on Tue, I had my air 22 rifle, left all the good stuff in the RV. Wife was going crazy with my friends AR-15 she's pretty darn good with it. She was lighting up that target. Good thing I didn't **** her off before we left. lol

LOL!! ARs are beautiful guns. Always good to train the family in case schit hits the fan. You don't want to be the only one able to defend yourself.

Advertisement
Going by that and if true that poster said 1 suspension not surprising, 2nd kind of surprising and 3rd never would have thought.

Only 2 players that are in my head of NEVER would have though are Shaq and KJ Osborne
Remember that tweet by Shaq about a week ago? The one that said "Lord you know I need you." Maybe it was significant.

Here is a particularly dangerous one The assault Rifle 15
Does-the-AR-15-have-Writer%E2%80%99s-Block-featured.jpg

And one of the most violent assault rifles you can fine. The Dirty Harry assault rifle
Taurus-Model-44-2440069-725327204046.jpg_1.jpg

Only joking since I know this is what you were driving at.

The player was caught with an AK-47 which is select fire, with detachable mags, that fires an intermediate cartridge(7.62)

Those are not assault rifles. They're AR's, but an assault rifle is select fire safe, semi, and full auto. Those are semi-auto - and not assault rifles.

And the pistol is not a Model 29 Smith and Wesson .44mag - it's a Taurus .44 mag, and after about 500 shots - I've seen them start to loosen up at points that should always remain tight.

No substitute for quality.

Those are not assault rifles. They're AR's, but an assault rifle is select fire safe, semi, and full auto. Those are semi-auto - and not assault rifles.

And the pistol is not a Model 29 Smith and Wesson .44mag - it's a Taurus .44 mag, and after about 500 shots - I've seen them start to loosen up at points that should always remain tight.

No substitute for quality.

I am not sure if you are continuing with the joke or if the joke went right over your head.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you know an AR from an assault rifle, or a Smith from a Taurus.

Until it's pointed out.

So either the joke went over your head or your reading comprehension level is comparable to that of a 4th grader. I literally said in that post "only joking" I don't know how much clearer I could make it. I then went ahead and posted the definition of an assault rifle right underneath it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is a particularly dangerous one The assault Rifle 15
Does-the-AR-15-have-Writer%E2%80%99s-Block-featured.jpg

And one of the most violent assault rifles you can fine. The Dirty Harry assault rifle
Taurus-Model-44-2440069-725327204046.jpg_1.jpg

Only joking since I know this is what you were driving at.

The player was caught with an AK-47 which is select fire, with detachable mags, that fires an intermediate cartridge(7.62)

We need to get these weapons of mass destruction off the streets

THREAD SUMMARY

- NEWS IS COMING THAT IS BAD. LOTTA PEOPLE KNOW BUT NO ONE IS WILLING TO NAME NAMES. WHY? BECAUSE ATTENTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANSWERS

- MULTIPLE “NEXT MAN UP” TWEETS EXPECTED OVER THE NEXT FEW HOURS UNTIL ACTUAL NEWS BREAKS

- NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS SUSPENDED, BUT ITS BAD BAD. SO BAD. HURRICANE ANDREW BAD. WE JUST GOTTA FIND OUT WHO IS GONE

- (IS IT “WHOM IS GONE”?)

- SEASON VERY MUCH IN DOUBT. ENOS LOOKING AROUND. RUMPH EXTENSION COMING

Oh you forgot to add, I am now into skinny twiggy types! Yup it's officially over for UM'S season.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Silly me, I thought a nights kip might have resolved this mess and I’d be here with an answer. Must be still new to this 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back