Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In the exact post you quoted I stated we obviously don't have the resources to cover up murders and the like, but covering up some petty schit like a student getting caught smoking weed in the parking lot like last year. We have the means to do that. Blaming the media is just nonsense.
I suppose it is if you haven't lived here very long or have a very short memory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, before I say this I am NO INSIDER, but this guy in a Miami fan group on facebook that's close to the program hinted that a couple key players may be suspended, I hope that it's not true, He hinted Ivey, Blades and Jeff Thomas.
At this point the ivey one has credibility for game 1. Anything other than that people just throwing sh*t out there to see if it sticks..

FYI, spreading unconfirmed rumors makes you come across as either a troll or an attention-seeker. Continuously repeating "it's just a rumor" or "I'm not sure if it's true" does not change that.

I have no reason to troll lol, if I wanted attention I'd seek a threesome with 2 bitties in a bikini

Advertisement
Shut up man, nobody's spreading ****

We got 36 pages already on this before you posted. Bottom line no one knows anything even Manny Navarro said it last night. Were all just gonna have to wait and see.

The info if true isnt gonna come from a Facebook message board. Not to mention lot of gator trolls at there right now because I will say this they are truly worried about this game more than us

So isn't this dude Caneville the same dude that was on Zo's livestream and said "The fix was in" regarding Tate becoming starting QB??...
Then during the stream he said he has sources that can verify that Perry is the best of the 3 QB's... When asked who his source was he said " A construction worker who works atop a building near by who can see the scrimmage and he said Perry throws the best ball".....
At that point I shut off the stream due to my ears melting off my head....

I’ll add, from what is now known, if you were at the scrimmage last Saturday (or Sunday) you absolutely knew Jarren was QB1. And I don’t remember any “insider” tweeting that last week.

Advertisement
We got 36 pages already on this before you posted. Bottom line no one knows anything even Manny Navarro said it last night. Were all just gonna have to wait and see.

The info of true isnt gonna come from a Facebook message board

True

At this point I’m hoping and praying it’s just one player but expecting the worse. There is way TOO much smoke and it gives me concern.

I’ve seen this movie before and it ends with Miami announcing just hours before kickoff the suspension of several key players immediately causing me too lose my pre-game buzz while increasing the optimism of the already annoying Gaytor fans around me resulting in some pre-game shenanigans. It doesn’t end well - both on and off the field.

Let’s just say it is Ivey, why are we so quick to share that with the world and let the Gators know of a possible vulnerability?

I think this was the plan Manny wanted to happen, but unfortunately with social media no way that is able to stay in house until game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back