Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So isn't this dude Caneville the same dude that was on Zo's livestream and said "The fix was in" regarding Tate becoming starting QB??...
Then during the stream he said he has sources that can verify that Perry is the best of the 3 QB's... When asked who his source was he said " A construction worker who works atop a building near by who can see the scrimmage and he said Perry throws the best ball".....
At that point I shut off the stream due to my ears melting off my head....

Advertisement
Manny Navaro commented on it. The more it's tweeted and discussed the more it might be reported on IF it's even true to begin with. Should lock this thread and see if there is any official announcements. Not feed into it. Wonder how Bama and Clemson can drop bags and push stuff under the rug. They don't have real or fake insiders leaking or making up news for clout. Not judging I played along too yesterday.

Advertisement
Who did you hear this from?

Ok, before I say this I am NO INSIDER, but this guy in a Miami fan group on facebook that's close to the program hinted that a couple key players may be suspended, I hope that it's not true, He hinted Ivey, Blades and Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement

Attachments

• B4EF0461-DD4D-48D6-AC16-012FF2B65A87.gif
    B4EF0461-DD4D-48D6-AC16-012FF2B65A87.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Let’s just say it is Ivey, why are we so quick to share that with the world and let the Gators know of a possible vulnerability?

Welcome to a Cane forum, where our so-called fans are willing to share (or spread false) info at the expense of our kids or program.
It's all about being an insider.

Advertisement
Ok, before I say this I am NO INSIDER, but this guy in a Miami fan group on facebook that's close to the program hinted that a couple key players may be suspended, I hope that it's not true, He hinted Ivey, Blades and Jeff Thomas.

If it’s Ivey AND Blades, just forget it. That would be a complete and utter disaster.

Well I've woken up and checked, yup a thread full of bull****, I see.

The issue is where there is smoke, there is fire, so I bet there will be something eventually, but unsure when we will hear. Just close this ****.

Ok...I will say I've only heard one of those names as the one being suspended but like I said last night it's a bunch of speculation until Manny tells everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back