Back where we left off

Because it's math. You don't win every game you are favored to win. If you have an 80% Chance each to win each of the next 10 games, how many statistically are you supposed to win?

But I didn't mean my post to be taken that literally. 10 wins should be the goal. 9 win regular season at least plus a win in the bowl game.

I do think this message board has overreacted to Alabama. I bet they blow out every team they play until Georgia.
I think 9 wins is the minimum if that wins the coastal. And playing Clemson tough. Neither of those happens I'll join the Manny out brigade.

Advertisement
The program was better in 2010, again, name the facilities.
Why would I take the time , if you don’t know you’re obviously a troll. I’ve already wasted too much time on a likely troll. Google for yourself smart guy.

Why would I take the time , if you don’t know you’re obviously a troll. I’ve already wasted too much time on a likely troll. Google for yourself smart guy.
Another CIS blowhard couldn't answer a simple question & now I'm a troll.
Please present factual evidence that I'm a troll.
HaHaHa..

I think 9 wins is the minimum if that wins the coastal. And playing Clemson tough. Neither of those happens I'll join the Manny out brigade.
I don't think you fire him if he wins 9 games but not the coastal, especially if recruiting picks up. That would be 3 years, with improving wins each year.

Again, as a fan, I would be disappointed. But that's not enough to pay him off.

Advertisement
dean winchester jumping out the window GIF

Completely agree except there are no excuses because you return 19 starters and you are a veteran team. This year there are no excuses. If I was AD, I would fire manny if he doesn’t go 11-1. Why? Because at some point you have to beat all the teams that you are more talented than and at some point you have beat a team that’s better than you. If you Can’t do that, then you have to look for the next coach. With that said, we know manny is safe with 9-3 because in the eyes of Blake it would show improvement.
If you're the AD you're out the door with Diaz.

You paid a $4m buyout for a coach that was in the building the week prior.

Advertisement
100% of the people on this board and UM fans knew we would start 0-1. Season starts this Saturday. Win the Coastal and get to Charlotte or it's time for the Manny experience to end. I think that is a reasonable take/expectations and they have come directly out of Manny's mouth.
What happens if our Canes start 0-3 or 1-3?

Advertisement
9-4 firm. Team continues to lose meaningful games, also after they blow someone out the very next game the bottom falls out.

Advertisement
You mopers make me laugh... They did this to everyone last year including OSU in the title game. If we lose in the next few games then hit the panic button. Otherwise root for your team to go win 10-11 ball games. You do that, stack another class, and you get 1 year closer to the OSUs/Clemson's of the world... As to reaching Bama status, honestly I think they are on their own tier right now. It sucks and its not good for the sport but I don't think it changes until Saban retires.

View attachment 153752
Last year’s Bama team is much better than this year’s Bama squad. Stop comparing them. Bama will have so e dogfights this year against SEC teams who are better coached and won’t roll over in the first quarter like the charmin soft team from Coral Gables.

Last year’s Bama team is much better than this year’s Bama squad. Stop comparing them. Bama will have so e dogfights this year against SEC teams who are better coached and won’t roll over in the first quarter like the charmin soft team from Coral Gables.
Thank god someone has said this. I can’t believe there are fans out here comparing last years squad to this years team full of unknowns across the board. Our fans will do whatever it takes to fit their narrative. Here are the facts: We got out coached up and down the field by 2 brand new coordinators with a qb making his first start after losing heisman winning wr, AA RB, heisman finalist qb, And the 2nd Db taken in draft.

will Bamas team be better this year than last? Maybe, but if I had to guess/bet I would say no. Quit comparing what happened last year with the best bama offense ever to The embarrassing **** we just witnessed on Saturday from our side of the house

Because it's math. You don't win every game you are favored to win. If you have an 80% Chance each to win each of the next 10 games, how many statistically are you supposed to win?

But I didn't mean my post to be taken that literally. 10 wins should be the goal. 9 win regular season at least plus a win in the bowl game.

I do think this message board has overreacted to Alabama. I bet they blow out every team they play until Georgia.
I think they blow out Georgia too. Their defense is just as good if not better and Georgia can’t score. Bama will score on anyone. So bama will just slowly churn out a 25 point win

Advertisement
Back