Back where we left off

Thank god someone has said this. I can’t believe there are fans out here comparing last years squad to this years team full of unknowns across the board. Our fans will do whatever it takes to fit their narrative. Here are the facts: We got out coached up and down the field by 2 brand new coordinators with a qb making his first start after losing heisman winning wr, AA RB, heisman finalist qb, And the 2nd Db taken in draft.

will Bamas team be better this year than last? Maybe, but if I had to guess/bet I would say no. Quit comparing what happened last year with the best bama offense ever to The embarrassing **** we just witnessed on Saturday from our side of the house
No sane person is saying that. If najee was out there Saturday we’d have lost even worse. Smith and waddle also. It somehow would’ve been worse. That being said bamas defense is better this year than last. Their fans have been adamant about that. But make no mistake their offense this year is nasty. Lance was practically half erect talking about Bryce young

Advertisement
Last year’s Bama team is much better than this year’s Bama squad. Stop comparing them. Bama will have so e dogfights this year against SEC teams who are better coached and won’t roll over in the first quarter like the charmin soft team from Coral Gables.
We'll see, lets revisit this at the end of the season. I have a feeling that they're going to roll through that schedule like usual.

I just want to see Miami/Manny routinely (and convincingly) beat programs they should

Bottom line, vs App St and Mich St at home, with this squad -- those should be wins

Lets get those and build from there, and see what happens the rest of the way

Two wins wont mean we crown Manny.

But a loss means we should behead him like King Charles I

Agree and we need to win convincingly against Mich St and App St.

We might not be on Bama’s level but we should be way ahead of where Mich St and App St is talent and experience wise.

So if we struggle, lose or don’t look good winning, we know it’s a coaching and preparation problem

Agree and we need to win convincingly against Mich St and App St.

We might not be on Bama’s level but we should be way ahead of where Mich St and App St is talent and experience wise.

So if we struggle, lose or don’t look good winning, we know it’s a coaching and preparation problem

how you win absolutely matters. Sometimes there are great 7 pt wins. But there are times you win by 21 -- and you played terribly or down to the level of your opponent. That's what guys like Saban understand better than anyone. That's why it's not just about winning -- but how you do so, because as you delve deeper into things, you really begin to find out the quality of your team.

Advertisement
how you win absolutely matters. Sometimes there are great 7 pt wins. But there are times you win by 21 -- and you played terribly or down to the level of your opponent. That's what guys like Saban understand better than anyone. That's why it's not just about winning -- but how you do so, because as you delve deeper into things, you really begin to find out the quality of your team.
I just want to win well enough that our starters aren't in the game deep into the 4th Q.

That's how you really build a roster - by giving the underclassmen game time early and often. Obviously you can't do that if you're in a dog fight every week.

I’m really confused as too what exactly are the expectations..was it playoffs and natty? Like some have said the next 2weeks will say a lot.. but all last Saturday told me was something i already knew..it was painful too see it up close but it was harsh dose of reality..There’s Alabama...then uga, OSU, Clem..then the rest of the CFB world

Advertisement
Back