Avari Marshall, Class of 22- Barbara Goleman SHS

Advertisement
this thread delivers......

feel like i just ate at the westland mall food court b4 heading over to Milander to read this.

They have that Westland Mall billboard on the Palmetto for like Pandora or some store. I was joking with my wife earlier this week it should say: "Westland Mall: Yeah, we're still here, ****! And what?!"

Advertisement
In conclusion, why is Manny Reyes lll now at Hialeah High? His Senior season, you see, gossip and garbage talking is common amongst losers and jealous individuals who have seen Manny lately get exposure as a top QB prospect in Florida, he’s been in the needs paper and on the news, and he’s being recruited by 2 Ivy League teams and 1 D1 FBS team, impressive, colleges see talent, just based on his film that he’s had the first 3 years of High School,

so along came Hialeah High, first Coach Gary Sanchez in February of 2020, recruiting Manny, but in March Coach Sanchez left Hialeah High and Manny continued as planned to be the Starter at Champagnat, that was the plan, no matter what any jerk says, Manny was going to be the Starter at Champagnat, #1 on their roster, but sling again came Hialeah High, the A.D. brought in a New Head Coach who knew of Manny for years, and the A.D. proposed a situation that was hard to turn down, plus the fact Manny was taking College Classes made a huge impact in why he transferred from Champagnat to Hialeah High. The Coaches made him aware he’s the QB they will build the offense around and give him that full Season his Senior year. It was the right move.

Fast forward in March 13, 2020 Manny officially became the Starting QB at Hialeah High and he’s been training ever since. Rumors get started, like Ryle Aguila, people would say he played on 4 different teams during his High School years yet Aguila is the best QB in Dade County history, Goleman knows, Aguila embarrassed them in 2018.

Final Note, best thing Manny lll did was leave Goleman, and pathetically Goleman recently tried to bring Manny back, having players reach out to him in Social Media, but no, he’s a TBred now and that’s were it will be. Best situation, he’s already been in the news and newspapers, and for the record, Manny Reyes lll dad was contacted by 6 different High School teams before his son went to Hialeah High interested in Manny. #Facts #Reality #KeepitReal
Did this kids dad really just use three different hashtags in a forum where hashtags don’t even work? Wtf, this thread got even better since the last time I checked in.

@DB4 or anyone else: what's the story with this kid's recruitment?

I saw he just ran a 10.85 but haven't heard a peep about him as a prospect. He clearly has P5 athleticism.

Advertisement
@DB4 or anyone else: what's the story with this kid's recruitment?

I saw he just ran a 10.85 but haven't heard a peep about him as a prospect. He clearly has P5 athleticism.

Yeah, 10.85 laser time. Idk the exact details of his recruitment but I know he received an offer from Louisville last year, and then he got an offer from D2 Tusculum in the last few months. I'd imagine the lack of camps this past year hurt his recruiting, especially because he's not at a Dade County blue blood, has slowed his recruitment down a bit. But I know he's hearing from some solid G5s like Coastal Carolina, Tulane, App State, etc. If the camps come back this summer, I think his recruitment will take off.

I know he's loyal to Goleman and the coach there, and it's helped the team start winning a lot in the GMAC Independent league.

Advertisement
It really is one of the best
And that's with missing out on everything @RVACane had to delete. Dude faked an MMA career and his own death. For an encore, fakes having a site covering local high school football to a board full of football addicts that would know about site and read it even if it was in Chinese. Then takes on the alter ego Ferguson but misspells it. Dude is the Ñoooo Que Barato version of Dicaprio in Catch me if you can.

And that's with missing out on everything @RVACane had to delete. Dude faked an MMA career and his own death. For an encore, fakes having a site covering local high school football to a board full of football addicts that would know about site and read it even if it was in Chinese. Then takes on the alter ego Ferguson but misspells it. Dude is the Ñoooo Que Barato version of Dicaprio in Catch me if you can.
I remember this thread in general but not specifically. I can’t see what was deleted. Anyhow, is this kid an option for us?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully with some good showings this year against Carol City and Doral, he'll get some more exposure. The kid is pure speed.

Yeah, 10.85 laser time. Idk the exact details of his recruitment but I know he received an offer from Louisville last year, and then he got an offer from D2 Tusculum in the last few months. I'd imagine the lack of camps this past year hurt his recruiting, especially because he's not at a Dade County blue blood, has slowed his recruitment down a bit. But I know he's hearing from some solid G5s like Coastal Carolina, Tulane, App State, etc. If the camps come back this summer, I think his recruitment will take off.

I know he's loyal to Goleman and the coach there, and it's helped the team start winning a lot in the GMAC Independent league.
Side note about Tusculum: they usually have 8-10 kids from FL on the roster every year. Middle of the pack SAC in football but did have a CB - Ricardo Cocliegh - drafted by the Steelers a few years ago

I grew up in Miami Lakes, visit my parents who still live there, and today, for the first time, I learned that Goleman has a football team. Got ****. You learn something new every day.

Also, Miami Lakes is not Hialeah so don't lump us together lol.

Advertisement
Back