Avari Marshall, Class of 22- Barbara Goleman SHS

Reyes is not very good. Anthony (last years QB) was miles ahead of him in both arm strength and speed. The kid didn’t play much in the spring and the dad pulled him out. Truth is Anthony is a lot better and that shown during the season.
Reyes would probably be the starter right now with a bunch of weapons and a great offensive scheme but dad wasn’t patient.

Currently there is no clear cut starter, the staff is high on the JV QB, big kid with good arm but right now it’s wide open.
Coach Cribeiro (the HC and OC) has always liked running QB’s and I wouldn’t be shocked if Avari is the week 1 starter
Reyes left to better his situation, I know the dad, interviewed him several times, Goleman was a good start up program for his kid, but Champagnat made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, and it was the best decision he made, leaving a loser program like Goleman and joining a program which developed him and got him to where he is today, Goleman in that weak independence league playing low level opposition was not for Manny so his time there ended,

Reyes lll developed, got playtime, it was so productive the decision and was part of a winning culture, unlike Goleman who are known to have a history of losing, Reyes got to travel to Tennessee, Georgia, played in the FHSAA Title game in Tallahassee, and it set him up to move on and be the Starter at Hialeah High his Senior Season. Worked out perfectly!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reyes left yo better his situation, I know the dad, interviewed him several times, Goleman was a good start up program for his kid, but Champagnat made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, and it was the best decision he made, leaving a loser program like Goleman and joining a program which developed him and got him to where he is today, Goleman in that weak independence league playing low level opposition was not for Manny so his time there ended
For the record, Manny was brought into Champagnat knowing he’d be the #2 QB behind Ryle Aguila, everyone at Goleman remembers Ryle, he torched them and embarrassed them in the season finally in 2018 at midlander, what a joke, Ryle made Goleman and that butter defense look terrible.

For the record, Manny was brought into Champagnat knowing he’d be the #2 QB behind Ryle Aguila, everyone at Goleman remembers Ryle, he torched them and embarrassed them in the season finally in 2018 at midlander, what a joke, Ryle made Goleman and that butter defense look terrible.
Yeah we used to run a Wing-T and never had anyone before Ant who has legit arm talent. And Reyes is decent but his pops keeps pulling him outta schools the moment competition shows up. He stayed at Goleman when Ant got injured & just left Champagnat because a Hallandale kid transferred in. So Hialeah High is the last stop.
Reyes was a better passer than Anthony, he proved that, although those ignorant coaches won’t admit it, I’ve covered the kid since he was in optimist, Reyes lll is a pure pocket drop back pro style passer, Anthony worked out for Goleman in that cheap league last year versus that weak competition, Manny left to Champagnat cause he was recruited by them, better situation to better his future as opposed to staying at Goleman and just being in a loser environment his junior year faking like all the others there in that independence league pretending to be in a good team and in the end being a loser to Krop. No, didn’t happen

The Goleman guys are pretty funny. Goleman is in a league for teams that cant compete.

If he stays there thats fine but most kids would bounce with good reason.
We totally agree, that’s why we don’t cover Goleman on our IG High School Football media page, Coach Ariel is not respected, the team last year went undefeated in the regular year versus low level competition in a league with the worse teams in Dade and still lost to Krop in Championship game, losers are losers bottom line

Reyes is not very good. Anthony (last years QB) was miles ahead of him in both arm strength and speed. The kid didn’t play much in the spring and the dad pulled him out. Truth is Anthony is a lot better and that shown during the season.
Reyes would probably be the starter right now with a bunch of weapons and a great offensive scheme but dad wasn’t patient.

Currently there is no clear cut starter, the staff is high on the JV QB, big kid with good arm but right now it’s wide open.
Coach Cribeiro (the HC and OC) has always liked running QB’s and I wouldn’t be shocked if Avari is the week 1 starter
Reyes left to Champagnat because he was recruited and the Coaches at Champagnat were real with him and his dad, Goleman was a good start up program but that’s it, losers are losers, Reyes left to Champagnat to better his future, he knew he would be the #2 QB at Champagnat, behind Ryle Aguila, he left Goleman, best decision, he developed, he was surrounded by D1 players at Practice, the players were bigger and stronger at Champagnat, he traveled to Tennessee and Georgia, it was a huge upgrade from weak Goleman to Champagnat,

he got to play the tough schedule and in the end Won a FHSAA State title, and got college interest. 2 Ivy League colleges are inquiring about Manny, just on the highlights he’s had that his dad puts out there, meanwhile Anthony who’s not even a QB, lol, he’s a running back playing QB on a weak league team will never play QB in college, but he fit Ariels weak system versus those weak opposition cause versus Gulliver prep Ant was outclassed and showed his true colors as a QB

Advertisement
Reyes left to Champagnat because he was recruited and the Coaches at Champagnat were real with him and his dad, Goleman was a good start up program but that’s it, losers are losers, Reyes left to Champagnat to better his future, he knew he would be the #2 QB at Champagnat, behind Ryle Aguila, he left Goleman, best decision, he developed, he was surrounded by D1 players at Practice, the players were bigger and stronger at Champagnat, he traveled to Tennessee and Georgia, it was a huge upgrade from weak Goleman to Champagnat,

he got to play the tough schedule and in the end Won a FHSAA State title, and got college interest. 2 Ivy League colleges are inquiring about Manny, just on the highlights he’s had that his dad puts out there, meanwhile Anthony who’s not even a QB, lol, he’s a running back playing QB on a weak league team will never play QB in college, but he fit Ariels weak system versus those weak opposition cause versus Gulliver prep Ant was outclassed and showed his true colors as a QB
You keep repeating yourself. We get it....The reality is there are schools in Dade that will never be able to compete with schools that bus kids in so the independent league holds value to those programs. It's more of a club sport in that sense.

Now, for the Record, I cover High School sports, my name is Furgerson, I have known Manny Reyes dad since he began coaching at Miami Lakes optimist in 2010, that’s when I met Manny lll, I followed them when Reyes lll was at Goleman, I told them the Wing T was not a fit for Manny lll, but his father gave it a chance because he was told they were planing to possibly change to a spread and they did, Manny is a pure drop back pocket passer, that’s his fit, but after 2 seasons it was evident he was going to have to make a change to better his future, so came Champagnat, Coach Hector Clavijo recruiting Manny, and they left,

I commended them because Goleman had already taken Manny as far as they were going to take them with that pathetic staff, and lets face it, Manny broke 2 Varsity Goleman passing records, most passing yards in a quarter versus Doral in 2018, longest TD Pass in School history 84 yrs and he broke the record for most passing yards by a JV QB, the Mayor of the City of Miami Lakes gave him an Award personally and he was all over the paper, he put the loser program on the map, and he’s the most popular Goleman QB ever.

He left to Champagnat, again, with his medical condition and rebuilding his health he knew he was going to be the #2 QB, behind Ryle Aguila who destroyed and embarrassed Goleman in 2018. Manny was there to develop his junior season in at a Higher Level, like dad said, it was like going from lower Level Juco at Goleman to D1 with Champagnat. The kid got to develop, he Traveled to play in Tennessee & Georgia, got play time during the season, won a district title and on December 5, 2019 was part of a State Championship team.

Great decision, it paid off, but what no one saw was the experience he got his Junior year at Champagnat being around all those top level players as opposed to had he stayed at Goleman with that pathetic staff, pathetic head coach and that loser system playing in a lower level independence league built of the worse teams in Dade county, cause they couldn’t compete with top level competition!

In conclusion, why is Manny Reyes lll now at Hialeah High? His Senior season, you see, gossip and garbage talking is common amongst losers and jealous individuals who have seen Manny lately get exposure as a top QB prospect in Florida, he’s been in the needs paper and on the news, and he’s being recruited by 2 Ivy League teams and 1 D1 FBS team, impressive, colleges see talent, just based on his film that he’s had the first 3 years of High School,

so along came Hialeah High, first Coach Gary Sanchez in February of 2020, recruiting Manny, but in March Coach Sanchez left Hialeah High and Manny continued as planned to be the Starter at Champagnat, that was the plan, no matter what any jerk says, Manny was going to be the Starter at Champagnat, #1 on their roster, but sling again came Hialeah High, the A.D. brought in a New Head Coach who knew of Manny for years, and the A.D. proposed a situation that was hard to turn down, plus the fact Manny was taking College Classes made a huge impact in why he transferred from Champagnat to Hialeah High. The Coaches made him aware he’s the QB they will build the offense around and give him that full Season his Senior year. It was the right move.

Fast forward in March 13, 2020 Manny officially became the Starting QB at Hialeah High and he’s been training ever since. Rumors get started, like Ryle Aguila, people would say he played on 4 different teams during his High School years yet Aguila is the best QB in Dade County history, Goleman knows, Aguila embarrassed them in 2018.

Final Note, best thing Manny lll did was leave Goleman, and pathetically Goleman recently tried to bring Manny back, having players reach out to him in Social Media, but no, he’s a TBred now and that’s were it will be. Best situation, he’s already been in the news and newspapers, and for the record, Manny Reyes lll dad was contacted by 6 different High School teams before his son went to Hialeah High interested in Manny. #Facts #Reality #KeepitReal

Advertisement
Lucy-Hale-No-Idea-Whats-Going-On-Here-Reaction-Gif.gif

For the uninitiated, REALITY2020 is actually Manny Reyes Jr.
who is that might you ask? Some delusional Failed ex-mma fighter who tries to live through his kid, Manny Reyes III and runs fake IG accounts to promote him. He once attempted to fake his own death to get publicity. He lives his life in an alternate reality.
Manny I hate to break it to you, but your kid sucks.
And yes, your son is at Hialeah High now, being coached by the HML coaching staff that lost in 2019 to.... Goleman.
Manny, you can’t fake your son’s football career like you faked your MMA career.
And great job hijacking a thread about an actual great kid in Avari Marshall to talk about your nobody of a son.

For the uninitiated, REALITY2020 is actually Manny Reyes Jr.
who is that might you ask? Some delusional Failed ex-mma fighter who tries to live through his kid, Manny Reyes III and runs fake IG accounts to promote him. He once attempted to fake his own death to get publicity. He lives his life in an alternate reality.
Manny I hate to break it to you, but your kid sucks.
And yes, your son is at Hialeah High now, being coached by the HML coaching staff that lost in 2019 to.... Goleman.
Manny, you can’t fake your son’s football career like you faked your MMA career.
And great job hijacking a thread about an actual great kid in Avari Marshall to talk about your nobody of a son.

oh snap I heard Frank Ponce the WR Coach at Louisville feels Avari is a hidden gem for 22’ and Tutu is helping him as well with his recruitment.

Advertisement

Manny, your delusions are staggering. The rest of the parents at Goleman know that you have always been a joke. I was at the practices and I was at the games. Your kid is small, he is SLOW, he has a noodle arm. Your kid sucks no matter how much you want to pump him up, he is a great place holder though. He would suck at Goleman, Champagnat, Hialeah, Hoover High, and any other school.
And don't attack Anthony Hernandez, i've known the family for a LONG time. He is everything your kid is not and the kid didn't even want to play college ball. He will be attending Florida on an academic scholarship. Why you ask? Because he is a student-athlete. That's why I kept my son at Goleman, a great academic school and with Coach Ariel who has done a great job building up that program.
And I can't wait to see your son play against the Palmetto 5, it will be worse than that one time Hermes Franca knocked you unconscious 5 seconds into the fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back