Avari Marshall, Class of 22- Barbara Goleman SHS

If Goleman can get the QB situation figured out, they should have another season where they win at least 8-9 games. Then I think they'll probably go back into a classification (I think they'd be 6A right now based on school population). They have an RB who almost had 1,000 yards last season, he needs to be more consistent but the ability is there. The offensive line has some potential studs, but they lose the center who was huge for them.

I am excited to see how they do.

Advertisement
He may not be a spectacular tackler, but he's capable and willing. He had the two biggest tackles in one of their wins, including the final play of the game when the other team was inside the Goleman 5 yard line. He'll play all 3 phases this season.

No doubt he’s willing but his $ will be on the offensive side and return game.

Look, I admit I’m biased - my kid played there, but Goleman would have made the playoffs in 8A last year. It’s not a slam dunk but they where better than the Broward teams that made it and probably would play close with Miami and Coral Gables because the coaching would bridge that talent gap a bit.

Say what you want to say about the past but without a doubt Goleman is the best program in that Northwest corner of Dade.
They are better than HML, American, Mater, Gardens and the rest of the schools in that area.
If your a parent in the Miami Lakes, Hialeah, Opa locka, west Miramar area you’d be hard pressed to take your kid anywhere else around there.
Also, I hear that Avari will play DB and will play some snaps at QB as well, they should be just as good this year.

If you can here please explain the QB situation and what happened to Manny Reyes? He’s at Hialeah High now but it will be his 3rd school in 3 years?

Glad I'm not the only bewildered by how much Krop sucks at football. They're in one of the most fertile areas in the county & they aren't a magnet school like Coral Reef.

When I was in high school last decade we beat them 63-0 lmao

If you can here please explain the QB situation and what happened to Manny Reyes? He’s at Hialeah High now but it will be his 3rd school in 3 years?
Reyes is not very good. Anthony (last years QB) was miles ahead of him in both arm strength and speed. The kid didn’t play much in the spring and the dad pulled him out. Truth is Anthony is a lot better and that shown during the season.
Reyes would probably be the starter right now with a bunch of weapons and a great offensive scheme but dad wasn’t patient.

Currently there is no clear cut starter, the staff is high on the JV QB, big kid with good arm but right now it’s wide open.
Coach Cribeiro (the HC and OC) has always liked running QB’s and I wouldn’t be shocked if Avari is the week 1 starter

Advertisement
Reyes is not very good. Anthony (last years QB) was miles ahead of him in both arm strength and speed. The kid didn’t play much in the spring and the dad pulled him out. Truth is Anthony is a lot better and that shown during the season.
Reyes would probably be the starter right now with a bunch of weapons and a great offensive scheme but dad wasn’t patient.

Currently there is no clear cut starter, the staff is high on the JV QB, big kid with good arm but right now it’s wide open.
Coach Cribeiro (the HC and OC) has always liked running QB’s and I wouldn’t be shocked if Avari is the week 1 starter
Yeah we used to run a Wing-T and never had anyone before Ant who has legit arm talent. And Reyes is decent but his pops keeps pulling him outta schools the moment competition shows up. He stayed at Goleman when Ant got injured & just left Champagnat because a Hallandale kid transferred in. So Hialeah High is the last stop.

Yeah we used to run a Wing-T and never had anyone before Ant who has legit arm talent. And Reyes is decent but his pops keeps pulling him outta schools the moment competition shows up. He stayed at Goleman when Ant got injured & just left Champagnat because a Hallandale kid transferred in. So Hialeah High is the last stop.
Hialeah could get ugly for Reyes. Look at the start of their schedule (assuming it’s the same as last season with home and away flipped). They play U School, Palmetto, North Miami, and Lakeland in a 4 week stretch to start the season. And i dont think the coach Hialeah hired is anything special, he didn’t do much damage at HML. Could get ugly for Reyes. He coulda had the starting position to lose at Goleman, but his dad... yeah.

Hialeah could get ugly for Reyes. Look at the start of their schedule (assuming it’s the same as last season with home and away flipped). They play U School, Palmetto, North Miami, and Lakeland in a 4 week stretch to start the season. And i dont think the coach Hialeah hired is anything special, he didn’t do much damage at HML. Could get ugly for Reyes. He coulda had the starting position to lose at Goleman, but his dad... yeah.

I was told that his pops faked his own death on FACEBOOK 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Plus 1 if anyone actually reads any of that
I spam cleaned that so all of that ALL CAPS single paragraph drivel and the porster are both deleted. The guy just joined. He reported false information in this thread as he apparently didn’t agree with whatever was said about something and then repeatedly spammed the board with the same unreadable porst multiple times.

That’s not how it’s going to work here. If he wants to join and try again he can email the site administrator and explain what happened and then come back in here and respond like a human.

Advertisement
I spam cleaned that so all of that ALL CAPS single paragraph drivel and the porster are both deleted. The guy just joined. He reported false information in this thread as he apparently didn’t agree with whatever was said about something and then repeatedly spammed the board with the same unreadable porst multiple times.

That’s not how it’s going to work here. If he wants to join and try again he can email the site administrator and explain what happened and then come back in here and respond like a human.
Lmao

I couldn’t read it man. I woke up, opened up the phone, saw that he reported someone and then saw that mess staring at me, post after post. It was literally flagged by the system as spam.

I have now gone back and lifted his ban. @REALITY2020 , you can come back and re-post your opinion in here. Do not use ALL CAPS, please try to use paragraphs - they’re a long-winded poRster’s best friend and do not cut and paste your same poRsts over and over.

Last edited:
I couldn’t read it man. I woke up, opened up the phone, saw that he reported someone and then saw that mess staring at me, post after post. It was literally flagged by the system as spam.

I have now gone back and lifted his ban. @REALITY2020 , you can come back and re-post your opinion in here. Do not use ALL CAPS, please try to use paragraphs - they’re a long-winded poRster’s best friend and do not cut and paste your same poRsts over and over.
UNLESS YOUR JAMES JACKSONS BROTHER

Advertisement
Like i said my cousin i think starts on the Goleman team last year. Likely one of if not the fastest kids on the team.
West Miramar kids aint gonna go to Goleman. they are gonna go to Miramar/Everglades or private.

American may get a resurgence if D Jackson (um de) can stay there awhile and bill something up.

I do think Goleman will be good again necxt year my cuz aint budging on leaving.
Goleman is known as a loser program, they went independent into that league of the worse teams in Dade because since they began football in 1996 they could never compete versus the tough top opponents, Coach Ariel is a coward and a loser, playing in that cheap independence league last year means nothing, low grade competition and still got beat by Krop in the titie game

Advertisement
Back