Avari Marshall, Class of 22- Barbara Goleman SHS

Advertisement
He should have left Goleman 2 years ago, the GMAC is bush league
Vine Ok GIF

Advertisement
I think there head coach was from Florida. Theya rent a bad d2 program to go to
Beautiful campus and a nice 9k seat stadium. Oldest college in TN. Were NAIA until several years ago. Usually play Carson-Newman every year. HC is Jerry Odom. FL grad 91. Looked at the roster and was blown away to see 31 from the state of FL. 1 each from Norland, Killian, MNW, and PP. Most I’d seen in the past is about a dozen.

Beautiful campus and a nice 9k seat stadium. Oldest college in TN. Were NAIA until several years ago. Usually play Carson-Newman every year. HC is Jerry Odom. FL grad 91. Looked at the roster and was blown away to see 31 from the state of FL. 1 each from Norland, Killian, MNW, and PP. Most I’d seen in the past is about a dozen.
They signed 2 more Miami dogs at CB than we did last class.

I’ll see myself out now....

Advertisement
They signed the qb from Cardinal Gibbons in 2021 class. Hes small but a gamer. A good get for them.

They signed the qb from Cardinal Gibbons in 2021 class. Hes small but a gamer. A good get for them.
Had a QB a few years ago that threw for over 4K yards one year. Broke every school record. I saw him play a couple of times and he threw it all over the place.

They only played 4 games this spring. C-N game was cancelled. Playing for the SAC championship today against Lenior-Rhyne.

They’re playing today for their conference championship. Opponent will be streaming it live starting at 2:15:

Advertisement
Had a QB a few years ago that threw for over 4K yards one year. Broke every school record. I saw him play a couple of times and he threw it all over the place.

They only played 4 games this spring. C-N game was cancelled. Playing for the SAC championship today against Lenior-Rhyne.
I got offered by Lenoir Rhyne in high school...think it was in Hickory

Advertisement
This kid really doesn't take a back seat to any slot/small WR in Sofla this year imo...He has to get some attention. Jackson from Palmetto may be half step faster, but it's barely. And this kid isn't as slight as Jackson.

Very underrated imo.

Advertisement
Back