Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think the victim wont cooperate and the state will probably not pursue the case or offer some probation. He probably get suspended by Miami and will be back eventually. dont think hes getting dismissed
Stand corrected. hes gone apparently

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Advertisement
Oh yeah, lawyer had to keep motioning him to the stfu. Tae wasn’t being assertive or rude…he just couldn’t read the room and stfu

I’ll edit. He didn’t seem remorseful at all. He asked the judge how long this whole process was going to take. Seemed like he was annoyed by the whole thing. Not sure he was aware that he was suspended at the time of this hearing. He was talking like a guy who expected to play week 1 vs Bama.
I agree with your first part, and disagree with second.

he looked more lost and confused. I took his comment of how long this would last as he wanted to see or contact the ex gf.

Cost himself and his family millions of dollars and most likely any shot at a successful career in something. Hope I'm wrong and he gets his **** together. He got a second chance after medically redshirting and decided to throw it all away like a punk. Sad story all around.

Advertisement
Did he say UM coaches would pay for his bond at the hearing?

Lol 10 years of probation coming up......for UM. NCAA just got a hard on reading that claim.

Manny did the right thing, if what I'm hearing is true. You can't have this happening around the program. I do hope that Manny sits down the young man and gives him a plan of action in regards to rebuilding his life. Help him find a JUCO, help him in regards to being in an environment where he can get structure, because this dude obviously makes **** poor decisions. If he is serious about getting back on track, there's people willing to give him a chance. That said, it shouldn't happen at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pray he gets his life in order for himself and most of all his kids but he absolutely deserves to get dismissed because of his actions

in before someone says he was an overrated 5 star
Nah bro he’s a beast but Manny can’t justify keeping him and JAmes Williams on the same team. If he did James would probably transfer tomorrow. bigger than ball

I agree with your first part, and disagree with second.

he looked more lost and confused. I took his comment of how long this would last as he wanted to see or contact the ex gf.
agree. He had no idea what to expect and he asked about it. I think he was asking about the whole process , not the restraining order. He seemed to want to be too helpful with information- especially with regard to the bail.

Hopefully he gets the support he needs and gets his life together. He seemed to be on such a good path in recent months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back