Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about this and it was taken down by cowards who didn't believe the info. Its an absolute horrific incident and I'm sure everyone will here the details. It is unfortunate and I hated finding out but wanted my fellow Canes to know before getting wrong info from news or social media crap.
Also....I have never posted on here with BS stories or trying to get likes or whatever the fvck some on here try to imply...the ones who matter know and my reputation on here is legit...
This is why I dont get on the board hardly anymore bc of simps who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
BE BETTER!!!
Anyways...go to Miamidade.gov....

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I posted about this and it was taken down by cowards who didn't believe the info. Its an absolute horrific incident and I'm sure everyone will here the details. It is unfortunate and I hated finding out but wanted my fellow Canes to know before getting wrong info from news or social media crap.
Also....I have never posted on here with BS stories or trying to get likes or whatever the fvck some on here try to imply...the ones who matter know and my reputation on here is legit...
This is why I dont get on the board hardly anymore bc of simps who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
BE BETTER!!!
Anyways...go to Miamidade.gov....

I thought it was cap until I saw it myself. Very disappointing. Not sure what the story is but I wonder how this is gonna play out. He blew it but is Manny gonna dismiss him or will it be swept aside

20210722_012429.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he did anything to hurt her he’s got to go immediately.
Its bad...like very bad..I can give more details...but I'm sure people will still say I'm BS...
I posted my original thread at 4ish this afternoon...and he got booked in jail after 10 pm....
3 counts of felony aggravated battery on a pregnant woman...and more charges if God forbid the child passes away..she is 7 months pregnant.

Its bad...like very bad..I can give more details...but I'm sure people will still say I'm BS...
I posted my original thread at 4ish this afternoon...and he got booked in jail after 10 pm....
3 counts of felony aggravated battery on a pregnant woman...and more charges if God forbid the child passes away..she is 7 months pregnant.
Lord have mercy.

Advertisement
Yeah. He’s already a father, too. I know people jump to “what a wasted opportunity”, which sure that’s a thing, but if what is alleged is what has happened he’s destroying lives, not just a career.
That’s what I was thinking too. Already has kids out there.

Geez

Advertisement
Well, thats the end of his football career, at least at Miami. I wonder how quickly the plug gets pulled.

Really sad situation. And for the record, its not that I do not believe people on the board. You are potentially doing illegal stuff if you post something like this and its entirely false, which I was advocating to lock threads until the evidence surfaced. But thats a discussion that doesnt belong here.

Well, thats the end of his football career, at least at Miami. I wonder how quickly the plug gets pulled.

Really sad situation. And for the record, its not that I do not believe people on the board. You are potentially doing illegal stuff if you post something like this and its entirely false, which I was advocating to lock threads until the evidence surfaced. But thats a discussion that doesnt belong here.
I agree...and I understand...but I wanted to tell everyone the truth before media comes out and speculation begins...
It hurts for the victim and for him and his family as well...tragic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back