Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not get charged with 3 Felonies without convincing evidence....ESPECIALLY with crimes of this Nature....For them to throw him in Jail....I promise you...there was substantial proof...
Not true. My ex lied on me and said that I hit her with my car. I was literally running to my car to get away from her. She slams her fist on the trunk of my car as I speed away. I return an hour later to 3 officers who said that I assaulted her with a deadly weapon(my car). I spent the night in jail on an assault with a deadly charge. She came in the next day and cleared me.

I'm not saying that this is the case, "Heart of A Playmaker" seems to know more details and if there is a pregnant lady involved....smh. But an arrest and even a night in jail doesn't really indicate much about guilt.

Advertisement
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I have convincing enough evidence not to. I've been falsely accused of dv and the knee jerk reaction on the part of probably 95% of people to just crucify a man with no proof is nothing short of disgusting. Contrary to what many believe women DO lie about this because it's one of the easiest ways to eff a man over. Especially one with something to lose like Avantae.
I’m afraid that’s probably not the case here given who OP is and the circumstances of how he knows these things.

So I might get crushed for this but I have always been a "wait for the facts" type. If it was as it looks on the surface, by all means we should let him go and try to help him find the help he needs. Regardless of the story I'm praying for the safety of all parties involved.
I will not rush to condemn. Too many men are guilty until proven innocent and there is a clear double standard with many things based upon the gender of the accused. The least we can do is give this man due process. When the truth comes out, we should then judge accordingly, not before

Advertisement
this is sad… don’t wanna speculate because no matter what he’s innocent until proven guilty

but man kid has all the talent in the world and could set his family up. BUT if true there’s no way he can stay on the team

Advertisement
I posted about this and it was taken down by cowards who didn't believe the info. Its an absolute horrific incident and I'm sure everyone will here the details. It is unfortunate and I hated finding out but wanted my fellow Canes to know before getting wrong info from news or social media crap.
Also....I have never posted on here with BS stories or trying to get likes or whatever the fvck some on here try to imply...the ones who matter know and my reputation on here is legit...
This is why I dont get on the board hardly anymore bc of simps who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
BE BETTER!!!
Anyways...go to Miamidade.gov....

Well it looks like James Williams is going to see the field earlier then what we thought.

He wasn’t born into this vail of tears world we live in this way.

Maybe no father maybe no tough love maybe he was told get out of here I’m tired no time for you leave me alone maybe no family or even grandparents.

He’s probably a reflection of his up bringing .

When we’re born we’re sponges taking everything in , how many times have heard a child say F bombs or other foul words because his parents said them ?

Have Mercy babies and children are like clay and we as parents are the potter .

Just sharing, when they look into his up bringing we’ll all see .

It was family team effort in his formation and others in his life whom ignored signs and did nothing.

Again read this and stop and think , he probably never knew any other words but dominant everyone and he DID .

SAD , but we’re seeing this all over and to this day still IGNORED at early ages of life.

SAD

Advertisement
Had to be some coldies involved. Kid's career appears to be over for the foreseeable future. Prayers that God's Will be done for all involved.

So I might get crushed for this but I have always been a "wait for the facts" type. If it was as it looks on the surface, by all means we should let him go and try to help him find the help he needs. Regardless of the story I'm praying for the safety of all parties involved.
I will not rush to condemn. Too many men are guilty until proven innocent and there is a clear double standard with many things based upon the gender of the accused. The least we can do is give this man due process. When the truth comes out, we should then judge accordingly, not before

Im the say way its the Libra in me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Something I have absolutely zero tolerance for is abusing a female. It wasn’t until I was physically mature enough that I was able to literally throw my abusive step- father out of my Mom’s house that we were all able to break free of his abuse.

I hope the young lady and her unborn child are OK and that justice is served swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back