Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a man, domestic violence only leads to you ending up in jail or getting killed/seriously injured by your girl or one of her family members. I went through a rough time with the mother of my daughter a few years ago & had to learn this lesson.

If the school decides to let him go for this, I hope he learns from his mistake, avoids a career-ending penalty from the judicial system & bounces back at JUCO/whatever school he attends. If he doesn't, I hope his story is a lesson to the young brothers going forward.

Advertisement
Its bad...like very bad..I can give more details...but I'm sure people will still say I'm BS...
I posted my original thread at 4ish this afternoon...and he got booked in jail after 10 pm....
3 counts of felony aggravated battery on a pregnant woman...and more charges if God forbid the child passes away..she is 7 months pregnant.
Wow!!! OMG!!!

Advertisement
Let this be a lesson to this board; not everyone is a troll. Know the sources. I get it if some person just creates an account and post some wild chit, but my boy has been on here, & knowing him & how he gets down, I knew it wasn’t cap b/c he’s not a clout chaser.

The only thing I had hoped for was the alleged incident wasn’t nearly as bad, or exaggerated, but like I said in the original thread, laces aside, I don’t care if Buddy was our #1 player, period, I gots ZERO love for putting hands on a woman, ESPECIALLY one who’s carrying ur baby! There is literally no reason, including if she’s just wilding w/ the mouth calling u all out ur name, to get to that point. And I swear to God, I better not hear a chit excuse about CTE.

I’m done w/ bro if all what’s alleged is true, and the needle is pointing that way.

I posted about this and it was taken down by cowards who didn't believe the info. Its an absolute horrific incident and I'm sure everyone will here the details. It is unfortunate and I hated finding out but wanted my fellow Canes to know before getting wrong info from news or social media crap.
Also....I have never posted on here with BS stories or trying to get likes or whatever the fvck some on here try to imply...the ones who matter know and my reputation on here is legit...
This is why I dont get on the board hardly anymore bc of simps who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
BE BETTER!!!
Anyways...go to Miamidade.gov....

I never doubted the info, but there was no reason to keep the post up before the arrest showed up in public records.

This is a sad story in every way.

Advertisement
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I have convincing enough evidence not to. I've been falsely accused of dv and the knee jerk reaction on the part of probably 95% of people to just crucify a man with no proof is nothing short of disgusting. Contrary to what many believe women DO lie about this because it's one of the easiest ways to eff a man over. Especially one with something to lose like Avantae.

I hope the woman is okay and I pray the baby survives. As far as Avantae goes, I hope he finds his way and recognizes that putting your hands on the mother of your child should be the last thing you ever do. He's lucky to even be in jail because some people have no issue spilling blood when it comes to their kinfolk.

He has to be dismissed, no other way around it. Hopefully, he get the help he needs.

Advertisement
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I have convincing enough evidence not to. I've been falsely accused of dv and the knee jerk reaction on the part of probably 95% of people to just crucify a man with no proof is nothing short of disgusting. Contrary to what many believe women DO lie about this because it's one of the easiest ways to eff a man over. Especially one with something to lose like Avantae.

While you're not wrong, I'd say it's probably on the side of unusual to charge on three felonies without evidence.

You do not get charged with 3 Felonies without convincing evidence....ESPECIALLY with crimes of this Nature....For them to throw him in Jail....I promise you...there was substantial proof...

Advertisement
Well like Narduzzi tells his team when he reads them the list of players in trouble from reports around the country, "no need to worry about NIL if any of this happens to you so think about the many consequences before you act"....

I can't get over this.
I was raised NO WOMAN should ever make you mad to make you wanna put their hands on you, period, and if you think she drives you to that point, you shouldn't be with her, and that's why you have sisters and female cousins for. **** the potential, man, this kid ruined his whole ******* life. Good, bad, easy or hard, lessons need to be learned. Keep him as far away from the program as possible. We have talent in the DB room to not mope about the potential talent he had, he ****ed up and has to pay the consequences. We ain't UiF or Free Shoes, we don't associate with those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back