Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about this and it was taken down by cowards who didn't believe the info. Its an absolute horrific incident and I'm sure everyone will here the details. It is unfortunate and I hated finding out but wanted my fellow Canes to know before getting wrong info from news or social media crap.
Also....I have never posted on here with BS stories or trying to get likes or whatever the fvck some on here try to imply...the ones who matter know and my reputation on here is legit...
This is why I dont get on the board hardly anymore bc of simps who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
BE BETTER!!!
Anyways...go to Miamidade.gov....

Rhetorical question... or maybe not...

how in the world did you even know? tuned to Hurricanes' police scanner 24/7?

You have skillz my friend....

Cookin up that DEEP SAUCE!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm always hesitant to comment on this type of ****, but what could the mother have possibly done to enrage him to the point that he'd endanger the life of the baby, let alone lay hands on a woman? Coming from a father who almost lost his baby daughter for no other reason than "nature", this is ******* horrific.

Then you step back and consider the plight of a young man who's ceiling just went from probably making the League for a few years and earning life-changing money for his family, to likely going to prison for 10-20 years, his children growing up knowing what he did, and hoping he can land a job flipping burgers when he gets released.

I'm going to stop you right there with "what could the mother have possibly done to enrage him..." That's a shameful form of victim blaming.

Yeah unless this is not true(unlikely) then he needs to be gone. Idc how talented he is

I'm always hesitant to comment on this type of ****, but what could the mother have possibly done to enrage him to the point that he'd endanger the life of the baby, let alone lay hands on a woman? Coming from a father who almost lost his baby daughter for no other reason than "nature", this is ******* horrific.

Then you step back and consider the plight of a young man who's ceiling just went from probably making the League for a few years and earning life-changing money for his family, to likely going to prison for 10-20 years, his children growing up knowing what he did, and hoping he can land a job flipping burgers when he gets released.
Life is tough...

it is even tougher when you are stupid.

IF these allegations are true, not one iota of sympathy should be given...

Advertisement
Not making light of the incident, just shifting to football perspective. This opens up some playing time for James Williams and possibly Kinchens. Bolden and Hall were gonna start but I know Avantae was in line for some significant time in the rotation.
Yep. Now I think we may take both Henderson twins & leave a spot for Markeith or Kamari. What scares me is this may mean a lot more PT for Amari Carter ☹

Gotta know when to walk away...these young cats just wont listen to the OG's and so this is what happens when you think you know it all at 20 years old.

On a related note bye Avantae, we barely got to know you.

_oUZYw.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are crimes of physical violence where you have another person with injuries.

Don't be this stupid.
You the judge and the jury? Because this has never happened in history right? Why can’t we just let this play itself out in court, instead of holding court on Canesinsight? By the way we’re adults no need for name calling!

Advertisement
Its bad...like very bad..I can give more details...but I'm sure people will still say I'm BS...
I posted my original thread at 4ish this afternoon...and he got booked in jail after 10 pm....
3 counts of felony aggravated battery on a pregnant woman...and more charges if God forbid the child passes away..she is 7 months pregnant.
Go on...?

Wow what a POS.

Absolutely not making excuses for this kid but you guys act like you dont see how this could have happened. A **** 19 year old with THREE kids?? Yeah it is HIS FAULT for not wrapping it up and even putting himself into this position but I know GROWN MEN who have 3 kids and cant even deal with the day to day stress of what that entails. This unfortunately was going to happen at some point. Mental health of this kid is probably off the richter scale.

We know how this will play out. The girl will more than likely take him back and he will be sent to JUCO and start over somewhere else and take her with him. (if he doesnt end up with serious charges) Hopefully he gets the help he needs because beyond football, this kid needs to get into counseling as well. Wish Manny could have found a way to keep him here because our support system would help him but from the looks of things, he wont have a choice but to dismiss him permanantly.

You the judge and the jury? Because this has never happened in history right? Why can’t we just let this play itself out in court, instead of holding court on Canesinsight? By the way we’re adults no need for name calling!

I never said he's guilty, and I suggest you wield some semblance of reading comprehension before attempting to put words in my mouth because your first response didn't make you sound very bright to begin with.

I said it would be unusual for someone to have three felony charges with zero evidence, particularly, for a crime with a clear and obvious victim. This isn't robbery or drug possession.

For you to make this about race is asinine, and if you're gonna sit here and play the "he's probably innocent and this is a frame job card," you're obviously in the minority on this thread. But let's go ahead and let it play out, and I'll be happy to call you out when we find out he beat the **** out of a pregnant woman and you stuck up for him.

Act like an adult and get spoken to like an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back