Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just because the charges were dropped doesn’t mean he didn’t beat up a young, pregnant woman.
He didn’t beat up anyone. That was apparent from the charges. Did he touch her? Probably. Did she fall? Maybe. Was she attacking him like a crazy jealous baby momma acts & he pushed her off? Perhaps. Women be crazy.

Advertisement
He did something he shouldn’t have and that’s why he was kicked off. The case being dropped means nothing. There are women who get beat by men all the time that call the police but don’t cooperate after that because they don’t want the dude to get into serious
Or she recanted and refused to testify…which is probably what happened.

Bottom line,

I hope he gets a second chance somewhere, makes the most of it, gets counseling if needed, has a long illustrious career, provides for his kids both financially and emotionally. That’s all I want. Go to Coach Prime young man.

Advertisement
You realize he can actually see that you were here under a different name before right? Your IP address identified you to the mods as a former poster. That’s why he said that.
Yes…. I know… let’s go… paw patrol. I’m ready

Now in… avantae case is dropped and the court documents shows not guilty . He is not on the transfer portal and still enrolled at Miami.
Why did Miami jumped the gun… we should of suspended him oppose to dismissing him. I doubt he would come back to Miami but then again we seen manny Diaz give second chances to Jeff Thomas
For the record, there are no "court documents" that show he was "not guilty." That was merely his plea. The court records only show the charges were dropped and the case dismissed (most likely because the victim refused to cooperate with the prosecution once she realized her unborn baby's father would have a much easier time providing for her child with a college degree and/or football career). The only way you get a "not guilty" determination is with a trial, and there was no trial here.

Negative.. do your background check since you have time. U will look silly and stand corrected
7072063E-37F6-4D3F-9BCC-03A9D11FEF90.gif

Advertisement
For the record, there are no "court documents" that show he was "not guilty." That was merely his plea. The court records only show the charges were dropped and the case dismissed (most likely because the victim refused to cooperate with the prosecution once she realized her unborn baby's father would have a much easier time providing for her child with a college degree and/or football career). The only way you get a "not guilty" determination is with a trial, and there was no trial here.
Exactly

He pleaded not guilty.. read the docket. He didn’t pleaded no contest .. that’s a different agrument

You’re automatically innocent=not guilty. Until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Just because the charges were dropped doesn’t mean he didn’t beat up a young, pregnant woman.

Manny needs to worry about the message he’s sending about what’s acceptable behavior to the other 85 guys on this roster.
Lol! Yo I think some of y’all WANT him to be guilty. Good god. There is no conspiracy here. The man was found not guilty and all charges dropped. What do you want? For him to be put away for something he actually may not have done? Unless you were there of course..

You can lose a lockerroom overnight when you preach certain topics to help these kids turn into men and then you look the other way because the guy is talented. I love Avantae the football player just as much as you guys but he’s put himself in horrible situations. Think it’s best to completely move on and not risk losing the team.
In the original thread someone said, “You can tell the posters who don’t have daughters”...

Well, in this thread your gonna see the posters who don’t have sons show there face.

Lol! Yo I think some of y’all WANT him to be guilty. Good god. There is no conspiracy here. The man was found not guilty and all charges dropped. What do you want? For him to be put away for something he actually may not have done? Unless you were there of course..
Take your cue from the guys we respect for their inside information. They are all but naming him as the person who beat a pregnant girl up. Whether he does time for it is a different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back