Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again for the millionth time, he wasnt found "not guilty" the state declined to file charges. That is not the same as being found not guilty by a jury.
you might as well become a “Maude,” Dole 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I believe Manny did the right thing by dismissing him from the team regardless of the optics and past reputation of the U. Not one person other than Tae and her know a **** thing about what happened.

Speculate all you want, but one thing is certain, ALLEGED violence by a man against any woman - and a pregnant one at that - should not be tolerated one iota.

Just so we are clear. ALLEGATIONS on their own are now enough. That is dangerous. I don’t want to live that way.

I believe Manny did the right thing by dismissing him from the team regardless of the optics and past reputation of the U. Not one person other than Tae and her know a **** thing about what happened.

Speculate all you want, but one thing is certain, violence by a man against any woman - and a pregnant one at that - should not be tolerated one iota.
I agree with you if that’s the truth, but if not false witness is a sin and GOD will be the judge

you might as well become a “Maude,” Dole 😂😂😂
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I already spent part of my life workin for the man, but if @DMoney wants to bring me on as the resident criminal law expert im all ears.

Advertisement
Now in… avantae case is dropped and the court documents shows not guilty . He is not on the transfer portal and still enrolled at Miami.
Why did Miami jumped the gun… we should of suspended him oppose to dismissing him. I doubt he would come back to Miami but then again we seen manny Diaz give second chances to Jeff Thomas
Cancel culture. Guilty until proven innocent

Lol If that was the case then why didnt the police just charge him on their own authority??

CHECKMATE!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Because the cops didn’t see him do it and you have to physically prove your case even if everybody and their mom knows you did something.

“CHecKMaTE” derrrr

Eye witnesses? See below. The "insiders" know it all.
Thank God for innocent until proven guilty. Idiots like you would lock the world up.

People like you would have crucified the central park 5. Sure as **** looked one way and turned out another. 2 and 2 had them guilty and ruined a chuck of their lives...
Ohhhhhhh I get it. It’s because he’s black isn’t it…

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see what program, if any, takes him. It would be a coach/program which is desperate, or simply doesnt care about its reputation. Maybe FSU or WV.

Just so we are clear. ALLEGATIONS on their own are now enough. That is dangerous. I don’t want to live that way.
Point taken about allegations. But there’s obviously a lot more to the story than ANY of us are privy to.

Move on guys. There is a reason why he was immediately dismissed and not suspended. A program will always protect the player to a degree, at-least initially. The fact that he was immediately dismissed tells us all we need to know. And that is the fact no court of law was necessary for that decision to be made. So having these charges dropped is insignificant in this case.

To quote another Maude: At this point were locking the thread unless something changes... Here are the facts:

Charges were dropped for whatever reason we dont know ( not enough evidence, alleged victim didnt cooperate...) doesn't mean he was innocent or guilty because a trial has to happen for one of those verdicts.

As of now we are not aware of him coming back to the team.

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see what program, if any, takes him. It would be a coach/program which is desperate, or simply doesnt care about its reputation. Maybe FSU or WV.

Im thinking he'll do a year at a JuCo, let the story die down a bit then try to make a jump back to a power five program.

What if said unproven 5 star hit your sister/daughter/niece/cousin? Somethings in life are fireable offenses that don't deserve second chances.

He isn't banned or blackballed from college athletics. Let him get a fresh start somewhere else.

1). Trying to personalize it to me does not change my opinion.

2). If he deserves a second chance at another university, when is it wrong for UM to give him that second chance?

Edit: I did not know this thread was locked. I guess this is a perk of being a moderator that I was unaware of. I guess I get the last word here. lol. j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back