Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Agreed. I don’t support domestic violence. However we all seen cases like this with false accusations regarding domestic violence. We don’t know what happen but if the state drops the case its because there were facts presented in the discovery. If case is dropped and discharged then he should have a opportunity for redemption and to ask for forgiveness.. another chance.. I just think Miami should of suspend him indefinitely oppose to dismissing him the same day..
Do you think it's possible that Manny and Avantae talked and that Avantae admitted to Manny what he had done and that was the impetus for dismissing him? I think that's entirely possible, and if that is the case, then they were absolutely right to dismiss him.

Do you think it's possible that Manny and Avantae talked and that Avantae admitted to Manny what he had done and that was the impetus for dismissing him? I think that's entirely possible, and if that is the case, then they were absolutely right to dismiss him.
This is a possibility but at the same time just conjecture and we should not be spreading hypothetical rumors about this unless you have facts or sources to prove it.

Advertisement
You are just assuming here. All hypotheticals

All y’all cappin!!!! DANG NEAR EVERYONE hit the “pc” button and Twitter fingered “thoughts and prayers” “heinous act” “ should be punished and dismissed” and now he’s clear and scott free and we need a safety that isn’t Hall for Bama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. In my post I said it sounded like he really didn’t beat her more so it was them arguing with each other and she called the cops. I also said his lawyer had a chance to get to thrown. She also probably could have just dropped charges because it helps his draft stock later on and with one in the bun, she stands to profit too. Either way, the optics of the situation looked bad at that point in time and Manny did what was necessary at the time. If he wants to come back and it’s mutual, Manny has enough justification to let him back, if he doesn’t let him back that’s justified as well. Coaches call on this. I’m good either way.

Now in… avantae case is dropped and the court documents shows not guilty . He is not on the transfer portal and still enrolled at Miami.
Why did Miami jumped the gun… we should of suspended him oppose to dismissing him. I doubt he would come back to Miami but then again we seen manny Diaz give second chances to Jeff Thomas
Just because charges were dropped doesn’t mean he’s not guilty. You said the court documents showed he’s not guilty? What does that mean? Like there was never an incident? Come on

Advertisement
This is a possibility but at the same time just conjecture and we should not be spreading hypothetical rumors about this unless you have facts or sources to prove it.
Spreading rumors? My post is not what anyone with command of the English language would consider to be "spreading rumors".

The reality is, a program doesn't dismiss a 5 star recruit and the #1 Safety in the country for nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spreading rumors? My post is not what anyone with command of the English language would consider to be "spreading rumors".

The reality is, a program doesn't dismiss a 5 star recruit and the #1 Safety in the country for nothing.
It is conjecture on your behalf without any evidence.

Reality is a program in 2021 can kick a player off a team for any arbitrary reasons they find valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back