Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is conjecture. on your behalf without any evidence.

Reality is a program in 2021 can kick off a team for any arbitrary reasons they find valid.
Conjecture is what we do on this site little fella. That's not the same thing as spreading a rumor.

Yes, they can, but considering they are in the business of trying to win football games, they tend not to do those sorts of things. In fact, history shows that these programs tend to do whatever is possible to not have to kick out their star athletes.

Advertisement
That boy did that shît mane. Some shît is more important than football
I agreed this more than football… the truth is we weren’t there to prove guilt or innocence.., however in the light of being pregnant it put some sensitivity to the matter and the media sounded off on it heavily ..

Advertisement
Ifin Miami concluded from their investigation dat he did beet a pregnant wooman, then dismissal was warranted. Ifin Avantee is innocent, den Miami jumped the gun. I don’t have the answer.

I do know that quick dismissals often indicate lack of cooperation by alleged vic. But we all just guessing. Police report and body worn camera usually provides the answer.

Conjecture is what we do on this site little fella. That's not the same thing as spreading a rumor.

Yes, they can, but considering they are in the business of trying to win football games, they tend not to do those sorts of things. In fact, history shows that these programs tend to do whatever is possible to not have to kick out their star athletes.
But saying what if he did this and what if he did that without any evidence is silly and sounds like a rumor to me.

Yes, whatever they can to win in many cases has been the norm. But recent history when pertaining to this domestic violence subject is a bit different. Especially after the Baylor scandal.
Also he was arrested and that could be cause enough to just say goodbye to the kid in their eyes.

Last edited:
I agreed this more than football… the truth is we weren’t there to prove guilt or innocence.., however in the light of being pregnant it put some sensitivity to the matter and the media sounded off on it heavily ..
He did something he shouldn’t have and that’s why he was kicked off. The case being dropped means nothing. There are women who get beat by men all the time that call the police but don’t cooperate after that because they don’t want the dude to get into serious trouble

Advertisement
Now in… avantae case is dropped and the court documents shows not guilty . He is not on the transfer portal and still enrolled at Miami.
Why did Miami jumped the gun… we should of suspended him oppose to dismissing him. I doubt he would come back to Miami but then again we seen manny Diaz give second chances to Jeff Thomas
Welcome to the board....interesting decision to join the board today and this is your first post.

Pretty obvious you did not read my post correctly there buddy.
He’s out of the thread and infracted. We’re not having personal attacks start up again here and watching the board spiral back into that where we lose readership as we have because of it. We’ve worked too hard at this to clean it up to let it slip away.

Please don’t go to insults guys. It sucks for us as Maudes too.

Advertisement
But saying what if he did this and what if he did that without any evidence is silly and sounds like a rumor to me.

Yes, whatever they can to win in many cases has been the norm. But recent history when pertaining to this domestic subject is a bit different. Especially after the Baylor scandal.
Also he was arrested and that could be cause enough to just say goodbye to the kid in their eyes.
Sorry that you don't know the difference between a hypothetical and a rumor, and are incapable of connecting it with the context in which it was written.

Advertisement
Oh wow I got killed for saying suspend him from team activities until the LEGAL SYSTEM PLAYS OUT.

“Do you have daughters” they asked. Yes. Two. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back