"Auburn Definitely At The Top"

Advertisement
No big deal. He's just going to be great….
HUGE ******* DEAL! HUGE
Winston To fsu……. Alabama "no big deal" lol

Advertisement
Sigh, we had a chance with Malzahn...

We had people who wanted to bear hug the pro style like nebraska fans the option...

Now NFL implements tons of spread concepts and I sit here wondering what could of been with the spread option attack at UM with the treasure trove of spread option talent that fits the system like a mutha****ing glove in florida. The kids are drawn to it like fish and water but we have boosters who dont even watch football saying our coach has to run pro style in our hiring search. smh...

Oh what couldve been.

to be honest im treating this kid like i did Johnnie Dixon last yr and have NO ATTACHMENT to him as i dont expect him to ome here and he doesnt fit anything we do with our qb on offense any **** way....

so less articles and threads on him please.

Advertisement
No big deal. He's just going to be great….
HUGE ******* DEAL! HUGE
Winston To fsu……. Alabama "no big deal" lol

You act like Alabama hadn't just won 2 championships. They were well within their rights to say no big deal. Their offense didn't cost them another title anyway. It was Gus Malzahn eating their defense alive that did.

Advertisement
Definitely isnt a priority would i like to get a qb obviously but is gibson signing doesnt make or break next years class not even close

Gibson is a great prospect but we just got Kaaya.

Let's not go crazy over this.

Every year you got to bring in a TOP QB bro...your only as good as you were yesterday...create more competition

Miami has a year to convince this kid...Its time to do croot and croot hard

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy is going to be great no matter where he goes. Unfortunately, he's not coming to Miami (at least early signs point to this) but we will have talent at the position so not all hope is lost.

LMAO @ we just got Kaaya, no worries BS.

Kid hasn't even graduated HS, and dudes act as if he just beat out Winston for the Heisman.

Program hasn't shown life @ the QB position in over 10 years, but yeah. We are set to go, and don't need this kid.

to be honest im treating this kid like i did Johnnie Dixon last yr and have NO ATTACHMENT to him as i dont expect him to ome here and he doesnt fit anything we do with our qb on offense any **** way....

so less articles and threads on him please.

This. He's obviously an ELITE talent, but he wants to play QB and Miami doesn't fit him at all with how they use their QBs. It doesn't help that Meyer is all over this kid, he would fit perfectly into their system.

Advertisement
Back