"Auburn Definitely At The Top"

Advertisement
i know you guys think it's fun, but it's wayyy to early to panic and mope about 2015.

we still got 2014 to cry about and 2013 to rehash.

Advertisement
I didn't think him and T. McFadden were coming here anyway. Thankfully we have Kaaya to fall back on from the 2014 class. But we just finished NSD. Still a long way to go.

He can come and be the next Megatron, cause Kaaya is gonna be our future at QB.

Gibson will end up at Auburn, Oregon, OSU….a school that can utilize a dual threat like him

I'm not even worried about it. Both Auburn and OSU have far better sales pitches for mobile QBs and we just got Kaaya. I'm more interested in the stud secondary, WR, and RB group in south Florida this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i know you guys think it's fun, but it's wayyy to early to panic and mope about 2015.

we still got 2014 to cry about and 2013 to rehash.

QBs usually make their decisions early and usually don't waver. Falling behind early is a big deal.

Advertisement
Why he is the least of my concerns we already are solid at qb... ill take multiple guys over him any of the rbs ... Ridley is already a lock.... Id take jj burg any of them gibson isnt a priority at all

NOT COMING TO MIAMI... LOL. Some people never learn. He would do great at Auburn.

Advertisement
Back