Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the *****OFFICIAL FIRE AL GOLDEN THREAD****** is about to get a lot busier. Instead of bumps, it'll be the place for posting links and discussions of the asinine coach and his ironic comments. A place where we can also post links to the other CIS threads to counteract the sunshine pumpers and discuss their stupidity within a thread where it wouldn't be considered 'derailing'.

Would that also mean that dk72 and others cant post positivity in that thread since it would be considered derailing?

Advertisement
Hereafter I shall refer to Coach Golden as "Dear Leader" I think that displays the appropriate level of sarcasm without resorting to profane descriptions of our HC.. Is that okay?
As far as the homophobic comments, this sort of action was long overdue. Also, I would fully support limits on any political discussions. These always lead to some sort of fight.

Also, I wish pictures of kids with Down Syndrome would be banned from this site. We don't know if anyone on these boards has kids with special needs. I don't, but I know people who do and am sure this is painful and insulting to them. The "R" word should be banned just like the "N" word.

Last edited:
All the UM shill accounts are rejoicing in this thread. Ferman Jr. board.

I have to congratulate UM on this. Game recognizes game. Well played, UM. All it cost you was useless access to James Coley for 5 minutes, and you now own the one big public board that stood strong against your malfeasance in destroying the football program.

I don't see intentionally posting false info in the new rules list.

I'm free at last, good God almighty, I'm free at last!

I have to congratulate the university of Miami for successfully neuter this website. They have to protect al golden at all costs.

Advertisement

I have to congratulate UM on this. Game recognizes game. Well played, UM. All it cost you was useless access to James Coley for 5 minutes, and you now own the one big public board that stood strong against your malfeasance in destroying the football program.

That access was more than worth it.

Advertisement
I have to congratulate the university of Miami for successfully neuter this website. They have to protect al golden at all costs.

Enjoy your vacation, you have violated three rules.

•Homosexual Slur
•Trolling
•Derailing a thread

That access was more than worth it.

They gave UM this board in exchange for Coley telling Pete that Rashawn Scott, a WR, just needs to catch the ball. UM pulled off another masterful swindle.

Advertisement
tumblr_mamkbnaUIy1rgf471o1_400.gif

So the *****OFFICIAL FIRE AL GOLDEN THREAD****** is about to get a lot busier. Instead of bumps, it'll be the place for posting links and discussions of the asinine coach and his ironic comments. A place where we can also post links to the other CIS threads to counteract the sunshine pumpers and discuss their stupidity within a thread where it wouldn't be considered 'derailing'.

Would that also mean that dk72 and others cant post positivity in that thread since it would be considered derailing?

This guy gets it.

Advertisement
Coincided with press credentials. Odd.

This is almost as big of a flip flop as you turning your love away from golden.
I'm going to plead with the kinder gentler forces at play now to ban this hooligan for attacking me. I'm certain he just violated the new rules, and I feel very hurt and vulnerable.

You're definately hurt but Al's the reason for your eternal broken heart, not me.
That is now two infractions if they're going to apply these rules fairly. You want another one?

once before the administration had a similar thread. i hope this time you follow through. hopefully this is real
fortune-clapping.gif

Congratulations on literally becoming exactly what this site was created to be in opposition of, extreme moderation, over-reaching rules and regulations along with a blind goal of trying to make money as opposed to being developed for the users and fans of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back