Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can still say Al Golden sucks then I'm okay.

Sure.

I think the point is that posting "Al Golden sucks" in every thread, and thereby thread jacking every topic with "Al Golden sucks" no matter what the topic is annoying, and rude.

Imagine people are having a conversation and someone continuously repeatedly interjects the same off topic comment.

We get it: you want a coaching change. Next?

Imagine if the short-bus didn't unload in front of CIS.

Advertisement
Just when I thought the negative reach of Al Golden couldn't get any worse, his mismanagement of the program has now resulted in the censoring of fans.

The only thing I know for sure.....if we were winning none of this would be happening.

Wake me when we finish 5-7 and he is fired.

Then the rebirth can begin.

Just when I thought the negative reach of Al Golden couldn't get any worse, his mismanagement of the program has now resulted in the censoring of fans.

The only thing I know for sure.....if we were winning none of this would be happening.

Wake me when we finish 5-7 and he is fired.

Then the rebirth can begin.

That is a good point. Also the fact that CIS NOW has a press pass.

Simply put, this is over due.
Enough of all the stuff that keeps this place from being positive.
Let's collectively turn away from negativity.
Let's get behind this staff and administration.
Overt, unnecessary disrespect has gotten really stale.
Under these new rules the board will flourish.
Time has come for moderation.
Support this new mentality here folks.

Total BS! All your proposing as that this site simply become a propaganda arm for the Administration. If that's the intent, this board will DIE.

Hate to say it dude but the site had become almost unbearable with some posters, not going to say who.

Simply put, this is over due.
Enough of all the stuff that keeps this place from being positive.
Let's collectively turn away from negativity.
Let's get behind this staff and administration.
Overt, unnecessary disrespect has gotten really stale.
Under these new rules the board will flourish.
Time has come for moderation.
Support this new mentality here folks.

Total BS! All your proposing as that this site simply become a propaganda arm for the Administration. If that's the intent, this board will DIE.

At first I thought you can't be this dumb.....then I checked your porsting history.

Advertisement
If I can still say Al Golden sucks then I'm okay.

Sure.

I think the point is that posting "Al Golden sucks" in every thread, and thereby thread jacking every topic with "Al Golden sucks" no matter what the topic is annoying, and rude.

Imagine people are having a conversation and someone continuously repeatedly interjects the same off topic comment.

We get it: you want a coaching change. Next?

Thank you. And for those who always turn threads into Al bashing threads that have nothing to do with Al (ie the attendance at the basketball games).. this is for you. But fear not, we know you hate Al.

Some posters have worked their whole "lives" for a positive rep on a message Board and its taken away just like that. L-O-L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for making the exact same site you started as an alternative to the site everyone grew to hate.

Some posters have worked their whole "lives" for a positive rep on a message Board and its taken away just like that. L-O-L.
Imaginary negged!

Ydu127F.gif

Advertisement
I suggest a name change Nittanylioninsight.com , maybe you should drop the posting name and just have people post under a number . No avatars .

Wait, some of the lovely ladies used as avatars are the best thing going on in Cane football universe for the last ten years. We must have them. Other than that, it is your site, do as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back