Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's about time. This website has more information on it than others I've been on lately, but for every worthwhile post there would be 20 junk ones following it. Rather than a discussion about anything, a thread would almost immediately devolve into people trying to one up one another with whatever they think is funny. The immaturity reached new heights here and hopefully those days are gone or those posters will take a vacation after sticking their football in their mouths too often.

Advertisement
So did the imbecile Miami public relations department give you enough media passes to put up these silly restrictions?

I guess I wouldnt want to miss the chance to see Dexter Williams take the field for Miami at our home stadium of Soldier Field.

Advertisement
Couldn't sleep. Thought I would check out CIS. Weird. Bounce. Going back to bed.

I suggest a name change Nittanylioninsight.com , maybe you should drop the posting name and just have people post under a number . No avatars .

This site went from "hit, stick, bust ****, talk sh*t" to "We-fense" and head crack!

If you really want to clean up the board I suggest a simple intelligence test must be completed before you can post here.

Sample questions should be easy, basic math and reading skills, also your hatred level of Al Golden.

If you ask people to add 2+2 before they are allowed to give their thoughts on the program, I expect to see many of these people around here disappear forever.

Advertisement
If I can still say Al Golden sucks then I'm okay.

Sure.

I think the point is that posting "Al Golden sucks" in every thread, and thereby thread jacking every topic with "Al Golden sucks" no matter what the topic is annoying, and rude.

Imagine people are having a conversation and someone continuously repeatedly interjects the same off topic comment.

We get it: you want a coaching change. Next?

Such is the price of a press pass I'm sure.

Like Rich Garza says -

There is nothing softer than milquetoast.

Advertisement
If I can still say Al Golden sucks then I'm okay.

Sure.

I think the point is that posting "Al Golden sucks" in every thread, and thereby thread jacking every topic with "Al Golden sucks" no matter what the topic is annoying, and rude.

Imagine people are having a conversation and someone continuously repeatedly interjects the same off topic comment.

We get it: you want a coaching change. Next?

Al Golden sucks

BeetlejuiceWrestlingFlexing.gif

Simply put, this is over due.
Enough of all the stuff that keeps this place from being positive.
Let's collectively turn away from negativity.
Let's get behind this staff and administration.
Overt, unnecessary disrespect has gotten really stale.
Under these new rules the board will flourish.
Time has come for moderation.
Support this new mentality here folks.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back