2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

@DMoney from the 6/26 Bank (Text Edition)

- DT Artavius Jones (Blounstown, FL) also visited this weekend and he looked the part of a powerful, big-time tackle. I love where Miami sits here and this is one of my favorite prospects. Watch his clips on offense or the basketball court to get a feel for his athleticism.

Advertisement
GLAD MORE ARE COMING AROUND TO HIM.

HES MY FAVORITE INSTATE DT EASILY AND LIKE I SAID MONTHS AGO SHOULD BE A HUGE PRIORITY. He has alot in his bag rigt now but him with s&c and coaching up will be an all conference type easily.
A lot of these DTs take a few years to develop. He honestly looks like he could suit up this year

He could be an absolute monster Damione Lewis type

Advertisement
Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says he's not going on a ton of visits, traveled to only two schools (UCF and Troy). UM blew him away. Miami a legit contender here. Miami the team to beat. If he decides this summer, it will be Miami. If he drags it out, TBD.

I don’t usually be the one to give Gaby a hard time but this was the most well no **** Sherlock thing. “If he decides this summer it will be Miami, if he drags it out TBD” you can say that about every recruit who’s only visted UCF, Troy & Miami lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t usually be the one to give Gaby a hard time but this was the most well no **** Sherlock thing. “If he decides this summer it will be Miami, if he drags it out TBD” you can say that about every recruit who’s only visted UCF, Troy & Miami lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah, I didn’t get a great feel overall based on the fact that the kid has barely visited places especially considering he’s from a podunk town by Tallahassee.

Me reading D$’s Artavius update…so happy.

Major League Soccer Thank You GIF by NYCFC

Me reading D$’s Artavius update…so happy.

Major League Soccer Thank You GIF by NYCFC
I want him bad. To think that maybe (hopefully tbh considering the whales we’re after) he’s DT3 in this class would be elite, I mean just elite recruiting on that D-line.

Not to say I would be mad if he’s DT2 because he’s a monster prospect, just saying in regards to the heights this D-line class is being talked about.

Advertisement
Yeah, I didn’t get a great feel overall based on the fact that the kid has barely visited places especially considering he’s from a podunk town by Tallahassee.

Great feel as betting the under due our 20 year problems? Or not understanding completely Gaby's take?

I took that like how some of these kids down here wrote us off before they even became SRs. Apparently he is a Miami fan or something such. Maybe he want out of bumphuckville. UCF is in Orlando, Big City, and Miami is a big City.

Advertisement
Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jones

• Geo likes where we're at
  • Has a LOT of family in the area
  • Will be a Cane if they give him the green light. Concern may be space/slots for DTs
  • Geo sees him in the class
  • Geo clarified that Miami finds a way to fit him in even if there's a number crunch. Too special.

Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jones

• Geo likes where we're at
  • Has a LOT of family in the area
  • Will be a Cane if they give him the green light. Concern may be space/slots for DTs
  • Geo sees him in the class
  • Geo clarified that Miami finds a way to fit him in even if there's a number crunch. Too special.
Concerns about Space? man better get somewhere. Im telling man on the roster to start making calls in Deion Sanders Voice.

Advertisement
Back