2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Yea exactly strength of opponent or even imagine if he was at IMG. I think he finishes as a top 100 player
Yeah agree. He’s still a to 125 according to 247 and 160 composite. I hope we can lock in his commitment in the next couple weeks without it extending further.

Advertisement
Yeah agree. He’s still a to 125 according to 247 and 160 composite. I hope we can lock in his commitment in the next couple weeks without it extending further.
I hope so I know he said maybe July 4th. But definitely need him locked up before any of these other schools get on him

Want this kid and Justin Scott so dang much. I want to turn the DL from a finesse, upfield avoid contact DL into a big, strong, athletic DL. I want my DT’s to be able to take a gap and a half, use a long arm and crush a Run gap with an OL on him. I want my DE’s to be able to spill the run with power, yet still retrace and run down a QB-read.

Give me a DL like that to go along with what you know they’ll do at OL and that’s when you change the narrative on what it’s like to play Miami.
I feel like I can hear Mario saying the same thing just with more F Words

Advertisement
I’ve been seeing people say grades could be a big issue here. Hopefully not true

I didn’t wanna mention it because I’ve seen FSU fans bring it up and contributed it to sour grapes but as talented as this kid is, his only OV’s besides us are to UCF and Troy so I’d be lying if I said my spidey senses weren’t up a bit …

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
H3ll yeah buy man a fake transcript and get him in. Man here to murk QBs, not figure out what is Pi!
1687743296677.png

Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says he's not going on a ton of visits, traveled to only two schools (UCF and Troy). UM blew him away. Miami a legit contender here. Miami the team to beat. If he decides this summer, it will be Miami. If he drags it out, TBD.

Advertisement
Back