2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
prayer GIF

Advertisement
Have we ever got a kid from the Garden of Eden (it's near Blountstown)?

Advertisement
This kid is a definite want for me in the class.

I have him and Jayden Jackson above Russell but understand the Russell take.

Not sure if i gave my comp for this guy but his jr tape gives off a lot of the same i saw in this guys jr film....even down to some of the offense work. This kid has high upside

Last edited:
This kid is a definite want for me in the class.

I have him and Jayden Jackson above Russell but understand the Russell take.

Not sure if i gave my comp for this guy but his jr tape gives off a lot of the same i saw in this guys jr film....even down to some of the offense work. This kid has high upside

Thought the same comp, when I first watched his jr HL, and his offensive production💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU 247 site already trying to plant the “we need to do a better job recruiting him” seed to imply they might not be as hot after him. I couldn’t care less if they are or are not honestly. DL with his profile have a pretty good success rate and I hope that we are going all out for this kid. He is the epitome of country strong and I don’t think we have signed a DT like him in quite some time. Even as a top 200 kid, I feel he is underrated.

FSU 247 site already trying to plant the “we need to do a better job recruiting him” seed to imply they might not be as hot after him. I couldn’t care less if they are or are not honestly. DL with his profile have a pretty good success rate and I hope that we are going all out for this kid. He is the epitome of country strong and I don’t think we have signed a DT like him in quite some time. Even as a top 200 kid, I feel he is underrated.
This kid or anyone equal to his talent would basically headline our DT class most years. Would be a big pickup. I want the 5 stars as well but this kid upgrades the room and our team greatly.

Agree he's underrated and **** FSU. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Back