2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 summary of his visit

Those three alone would make for a massive weekend for the Hurricanes, but they will hardly be the only line of scrimmage defenders in Coral Gables. Newly-minted Top247 defensive lineman Artavius Jones is also expected to be at Miami this weekend, InsideTheU learned and reported last week.
The 6-foot-3, 280-pounder out of Florida’s panhandle catapulted in the rankings on Tuesday evening and is now considered the No. 146 overall player and No. 19 defensive lineman in the country, according to 247Sports.

Advertisement
Yeah it's shame this might be all FSU for Jones. Because he is athletic and country strong.

Jones is doing an FSU infomercial during his interview.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
An for those that don't know about blountstown, FL. It's country as ****.

Go Canes

Very true. I live in Tallahassee and it's the big city for every little podunk town for miles. There are many jokes in Tallahassee about HWY 20 and rednecks and trailer parks and it runs right through the heart of Blountstown..

Back the brinks truck up!!!!
brinks-truck-cash.gif

Advertisement
Can't see somebody from that part of Florida going to Miami. Only bout an hour from Tallahassee too!! If not FSU it will be an SEC school..
Kelly Jennings (Live Oak) and Yatil Green (Lake City) were truly exceptions.

We have Emory Williams (Milton), and will see if he stays longer than that guy who left to F$U (Quincy).

Advertisement
Kelly Jennings (Live Oak) and Yatil Green (Lake City) were truly exceptions.

We have Emory Williams (Milton), and will see if he stays longer than that guy who left to F$U (Quincy).
Those parts a little more diverse due to the military bases. But Blountstown is good ol redneck ville Florida. I hope they can get big fella. Would be nice to plant a flag in the panhandle..some hidden gems every so often.

Those parts a little more diverse due to the military bases. But Blountstown is good ol redneck ville Florida. I hope they can get big fella. Would be nice to plant a flag in the panhandle..some hidden gems every so often.
When I went to the Calhoun courthouse the deputy's accent was thicker than Big Jelly Dixon.

Advertisement
Back