2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

exactly.. Mario has shown zero concern for space limitations up to now and now we have a top DT in our state that wants to commit and he doesn't have the green light? doesn't sound right...
This is that bs talk that is so easy to see through. Like, do you hear yourself? You make no sense at all. He's one of the top DTs in the state and you think they have him on ice? It's kind of like the silent commit talk... that's not a thing.

Advertisement
This is that bs talk that is so easy to see through. Like, do you hear yourself? You make no sense at all. He's one of the top DTs in the state and you think they have him on ice? It's kind of like the silent commit talk... that's not a thing.
Learn how to process information better.

I agree with you if you read what I wrote.. I'm disagreeing with anybody (as was indicated earlier in the thread) who says he doesn't have the green light to commit because they're worried about space.

Learn how to process information better.

I agree with you if you read what I wrote.. I'm disagreeing with anybody (as was indicated earlier in the thread) who says he doesn't have the green light to commit because they're worried about space.
I was trying to voice our shared views on this. Those questions are towards those that would tell us Jones has no green light, not at you my man.

Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jones

• Geo likes where we're at
  • Has a LOT of family in the area
  • Will be a Cane if they give him the green light. Concern may be space/slots for DTs
  • Geo sees him in the class
  • Geo clarified that Miami finds a way to fit him in even if there's a number crunch. Too special.

Number crunch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have a wide open room for DL.

Advertisement
You’re probably right. I haven’t even watched his film.

It’s more a comment on the hype train the past several months about DL being where the budget is going and us subsequently striking out on 5 star DT targets. Now we’re being told that the only option for 5 stars will come at DE.

😊
He's my favorite DL on the board. Unfortunately, he's a long shot and the staff has already told him he wasn't the priority.

FSU Lock.

Artavius Jones is a priority target and they would take his commitment yesterday. They are working hard there, only question is whether he wants to go through a full process with P5 visits.
A guy like him should be obtainable despite struggles. Let’s get him! He’d be a boost, big-time!

Artavius Jones is a priority target and they would take his commitment yesterday. They are working hard there, only question is whether he wants to go through a full process with P5 visits.
Basically take the NiL deal on the table and shut it down?

Advertisement
He's my favorite DL on the board. Unfortunately, he's a long shot and the staff has already told him he wasn't the priority.

FSU Lock.
I had stone Scott and breyland Way ahead of him
But I guess since it looks like he may be the only dt we get
I’ll start getting ready to read all the posts about how he’s the real alpha and he’s gonna be the best out of all of them

Screenshot_20230703_123237_Chrome.jpg

I’ll start getting ready to read all the posts about how he’s the real alpha and he’s gonna be the best out of all of them
We might miss on Scott, Breland, Stone but it doesn't take away from Jones at all. He's a 1 tech with insane athleticism for a kid with that build. But don't take anyone's word for it just watch the film.

Advertisement
We might miss on Scott, Breland, Stone but it doesn't take away from Jones at all. He's a 1 tech with insane athleticism for a kid with that build. But don't take anyone's word for it just watch the film.
Still figure we need to offer a blank check to land at least one of Stone/Breland, then pull Jones & Franklin and that's an elite haul on the inside. Like you said Jones is a freakshow

Breland is the furthest along, basically the highest floor of any of them. Stone is more developed than Jones at this time. But Jones is a Florida kid, at a good program, and has played some solid small school competition, including the state playoffs. He has a virtually unlimited ceiling and is easily the best athlete of all of them.

Advertisement
So J Jackson gone too? That’s the way things have been rolling. Thought him and Stone wanted to play together next level? If so you know what happens
Play together they will.

It’ll just be in red and white imo.

Still figure we need to offer a blank check to land at least one of Stone/Breland, then pull Jones & Franklin and that's an elite haul on the inside. Like you said Jones is a freakshow
Yeah the info has been suspect lately but things seem very good with Franklin. Him & Jones most years is an incredible DT class but this year is so stacked we gotta take advantage and get a third DT who can make a difference.

If Artavius is committing tomorrow, and it’s not Miami…woof.

I expect him to pick us.

Advertisement
Back