Arroyo fired at UNLV

Advertisement
Could’ve been more comfortable due to the system he ran in college. How many Ohio State QBs struggle once they get to the league? And I don’t really don’t care what they do in the NFL, ball out here.
You proved my point thanks. OSU QB's struggle because they no longer have the scheme and talent around them that is far better than the team they are lining up against them anymore.

Advertisement
You proved my point thanks. OSU QB's struggle because they no longer have the scheme and talent around them that is far better than the team they are lining up against them anymore.

OSUs scheme isnt “Pro” ready. Works for College but doesn’t necessarily translate to NFL. Imo Bryce Young will absolutely out perform CJ Stroud based on the systems they’re in.

Last edited:
He'll get **** on by this board, and I'm not saying I want him as the OC here, but he got a raw deal at UNLV and is a better coach than CIS will lead you to believe.

Go check out almost all of the national reaction right now on this decision. I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I actually think his a good coach. I rather see him call the plays then Gattis. Oregon numbers under him aren't bad. Its not the passing spread offense we want but this is more to Mario liking

Advertisement
I see some of y'all don't know what "generational" means. Herbert was drafted based on potential, a generational QB is already proven plus has the intangibles. Andrew Luck was the last prospect of that ilk.

The two best QBs in the NFL, Mahomes and Allen, weren't generational either coming out. It took Allen three years in the pros to get to where he is now.

Could’ve been more comfortable due to the system he ran in college. How many Ohio State QBs struggle once they get to the league? And I don’t really don’t care what they do in the NFL, ball out here.
All of them struggle and never can cut it except Justin Fields so far...and now his shoulder is torn up

Look at his stats with mario and superior talent.

Not good. Would be a hire like gattis.
I'm a little wary of looking at stats and making assessments based just on that, but whatever. I don't know a **** thing about the guy. If you told me he runs the triple option I'd believe you.

I see some of y'all don't know what "generational" means. Herbert was drafted based on potential, a generational QB is already proven plus has the intangibles. Andrew Luck was the last prospect of that ilk.

The two best QBs in the NFL, Mahomes and Allen, weren't generational either coming out. It took Allen three years in the pros to get to where he is now.
Trevor Lawrence but I get your point. At least that's what all the NFL and CFB analysts said anyway.

Advertisement
I'm a little wary of looking at stats and making assessments based just on that, but whatever. I don't know a **** thing about the guy. If you told me he runs the triple option I'd believe you.
Im no expert on him. From what i do know its a slow paced offense like this season. Oregon fans hated it.

My point is if we are spending big boy money and he hires his buddy its just to get his friend paid and will not be successful.

Many critics blame Marcus Arroyo for one of the most bland attacks in recent Duck history. The offense looked so simple that, at times, it seemed like even a caveman could predict the plays.

From oregon writer. Sound familiar????

Advertisement
Many critics blame Marcus Arroyo for one of the most bland attacks in recent Duck history. The offense looked so simple that, at times, it seemed like even a caveman could predict the plays.

From oregon writer. Sound familiar????
Too **** familiar!

But to @LuCane's point earlier, I think it would be a mistake for Mario to go with what's comfortable to him. I think he needs to go with someone who is a little outside his comfort zone so that Mario is challenged. That can really create change and adaptation and most importantly, growth.

THE REUNIFICATION SHALL BE GLORIOUS!

ALL HAIL MARCUS AURELIOS AROYYOUS MAXIMIUS.

2I4dGMb36Y8ZW (1).gif

Advertisement
Back