Arroyo fired at UNLV

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a play caller ? Nah, can’t do that after Gattis. Wr, rb or wr with co oc? Sure. He’s a pretty good recruiter.
Haven’t we played enough fantasy staff? Shouldn’t we just let the new oc bring in his dudes? I’d rather have a lesser known guy that actually understands and can teach the oc’s o.

Haven’t we played enough fantasy staff? Shouldn’t we just let the new oc bring in his dudes? I’d rather have a lesser known guy that actually understands and can teach the oc’s o.
Oc’s usually want a couple of their guys not necessarily the entire staff , but the way this last staff was put together it was meant to fail. There was no chemistry or continuity with this group , as in zero. Different philosophies.

Advertisement
Just jumped on here for a few minutes and saw the most recent post in this thread was @Cribby. My exact words were "oh ****." I was worried dude was dropping a hint that we're about to be Arroyo'ed.

Surely Mario isn't going to take all this time to hire someone after listening to everyone ***** about his system for MONTHS, just so he can stay in his comfort zone and double down on his unpopular system. Not after Gattis.

Oc’s usually want a couple of their guys not necessarily the entire staff , but the way this last staff was put together it was meant to fail. There was no chemistry or continuity with this group , as in zero. Different philosophies.
Right and the new oc could have a totally different philosophy than arroyo. I believe you have said multiple times that Mario doesn’t have a set offensive philosophy so no guarantee the next oc aligns with arroyo.

I think one of the major lessons learned from this year is that on offense oc/qb and wr coaches need to be of same philosophy and on defense the dc and db coach need to be as well. If Mirabal and Strong were the only assistants back next year I’d be cool with that.

Right and the new oc could have a totally different philosophy than arroyo. I believe you have said multiple times that Mario doesn’t have a set offensive philosophy so no guarantee the next oc aligns with arroyo.

I think one of the major lessons learned from this year is that on offense oc/qb and wr coaches need to be of same philosophy and on defense the dc and db coach need to be as well. If Mirabal and Strong were the only assistants back next year I’d be cool with that.
You’re taking a comment I made in passing about not wanting him as a play caller as us doing the same thing as last year. They have nothing to do with each other. Maybe Mario knows who the next oc is already and they’re ok with Arroyo on staff. Maybe Arroyo is the OC. Maybe Mario has no clue on any of it. My comment was nothing more than you can’t hire that guy as a play caller after Gattis.

Advertisement
You’re taking a comment I made in passing about not wanting him as a play caller as us doing the same thing as last year. They have nothing to do with each other. Maybe Mario knows who the next oc is already and they’re ok with Arroyo on staff. Maybe Arroyo is the OC. Maybe Mario has no clue on any of it. My comment was nothing more than you can’t hire that guy as a play caller after Gattis.
Miami's next OC is currently getting thrice daily rub and tugs in Bangkok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back