Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
Thought nesta struggled a bit.

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

I disagree strongly. Nesta is elite.

These one-on-ones are deceptive for DTs. Nobody dominated these drills like Forston. They favored his skill set.

Put Nesta in 11-on-11 and he dominates. I heard from two SEC coaches (including Alabama) that Silvera was the best DT in the country and the meanest DT they ever recruited. Kool also has him #1 in the country.

yo [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] u think we get the AH trio? besides Nesta who else are we recruiting at DT whos high on the list? I love Nestas swag and I disagree he usually dominates in these 1 on 1 settings, Kul is an elite teacher but is he weak in the recruiting game? Nesta dream school is Miami so that plays into snagging him easily because when he got the offer he pulled the trigger fast.

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

I disagree strongly. Nesta is elite.

These one-on-ones are deceptive for DTs. Nobody dominated these drills like Forston. They favored his skill set.

Put Nesta in 11-on-11 and he dominates. I heard from two SEC coaches (including Alabama) that Silvera was the best DT in the country and the meanest DT they ever recruited. Kool also has him #1 in the country.

yo @DMoney u think we get the AH trio? besides Nesta who else are we recruiting at DT whos high on the list? I love Nestas swag and I disagree he usually dominates in these 1 on 1 settings, Kul is an elite teacher but is he weak in the recruiting game? Nesta dream school is Miami so that plays into snagging him easily because when he got the offer he pulled the trigger fast.

Campbell is the one I'm worried about. But it's hard to say until the visits. Silvera and Chatfield should be Canes.

Anyone who thinks Nesta looked anything less than very good in those clips needs to hang it up IMO.

Nesta > Taron Vincent

Advertisement
Hopefully Williams' competitive juicies start flowing and he bounces back today and plays up to the competition around him.

When is the game this year?

Edit: Because of questions this comment is based on the 1st video posted starting at the 1:10 mark in which they said Williams was "ok" his ball placement was not as sound and he wasn't as dynamic as the other 2 East Qbs and they ranked his performance 3rd.

Last edited:
[TWEET]948205955174592512[/TWEET]
Bad ball but Hightower just got that much separation against the west coast version of Tyson Campbell basically who runs a 4.38 at 6’1 190

lol that was a strong troll attempt to derail this thread. Nesta is elite don't let the star rating deceive you. To be a 5 star DT you have to physically be ready to be a full-time starter day 1 when you hit campus al-la Ed Oliver. If you need some work and physical development you are a 4 start period. Nesta will be a monster and is just the type of nasty player we need on our fronts. We need more players in the trenches not only with his skill level but also his mentality. Someone who wants to deliver punishment to our oppoents and strike fear in thier hearts.

Advertisement
[TWEET]947876340920934401[/TWEET]

Pope destroyed him. One rep, but Pope owned it.
Effortless.

Hard for dbs in that setting without pressure on the qb, its rare defensive backs look good in those matchups
I know.

I was just commenting on Pope’s movements. He made that look scary easy.

that kids always open, he reminds me of marvin harrison ever since liberty city said that Im like **** scary comparison.

6DE41F93-0761-425A-8016-2B5C2AEC6F08.jpg

Advertisement

Thomas is a besst

The new narrative on CIS:

Miami lost their bowl game, UGA & Bama so now we’ll **** on anything and everything Miami.

Every ******* team in the country wants Silvera

Quit being a sheep

Pope destroyed him. One rep, but Pope owned it.
Effortless.

Hard for dbs in that setting without pressure on the qb, its rare defensive backs look good in those matchups
I know.

I was just commenting on Pope’s movements. He made that look scary easy.

that kids always open, he reminds me of marvin harrison ever since liberty city said that Im like **** scary comparison.

Yep. Similiar build and they run similiar to me.

Advertisement
There is no question Williams has a live arm and can fire it all over the field but on Day 1, the four-star Miami signee struggled with high throws and it didn’t get much better as the day went on. The Lawrenceville (Ga.) Central Gwinnett recruit was not missing receivers with overthrows that went uncaught but he was not hitting them in the numbers, either, and the ball sailed a few times more than the other quarterbacks. That might be a little nitpicky but all the quarterbacks were solid in an indoor setting. Williams did show nice accuracy throwing on the run but when he was standing in the pocket on numerous occasions the ball was not right on the money.

There is no question Williams has a live arm and can fire it all over the field but on Day 1, the four-star Miami signee struggled with high throws and it didn’t get much better as the day went on. The Lawrenceville (Ga.) Central Gwinnett recruit was not missing receivers with overthrows that went uncaught but he was not hitting them in the numbers, either, and the ball sailed a few times more than the other quarterbacks. That might be a little nitpicky but all the quarterbacks were solid in an indoor setting. Williams did show nice accuracy throwing on the run but when he was standing in the pocket on numerous occasions the ball was not right on the money.

These reports are subjunctive remember that, 247 spoke highly of Jarren

Advertisement
Back