Arky State Game cancelled Thread

Advertisement
THESE THREADS MANY STARTED BY 12 yr old TROLLS ARE AN EMBARRASMENT TO UM & SHOULD BE DELETED.

**** anyone who doesn't understand what a danger this storm is. Anyone who lived through Andrew understands what we are facing.

You monkeys are worried about a ****ing game while people in Miami are going to DIE if this things hits South Florida. This is not a one day thing if it hits Miami. We are talking months of disruption. Pray this thing doesn't hit.

A lot of these guys are the MALE in their family. They need to go home and do what they can to secure their family. This is not about idiot fans on a message board.

So yes, go home, hold your family close and hope you survive. That's not soft.

My Hope is that the school finds a safe place for the families that can't get the supplies necessary to secure their homes. These folks don't have the fancy shutters some of you folks have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

WHAT EXCUSE DO WE REALLY HAVE TO NOT PLAY THIS GAME?
HELPING TO BOARD UP A HOUSE REALLY MY *****?

THEIR AD MAKING US LOOK REALLY BAD BECAUSE HE GOT ESPN TO MOVE THE GAME UP TO FRIDAY TO ACCOMMODATE US TRAVEL WISE AND BLAKE STILL SAID NO LOL.

FIU IS IN MIAMI BRUH AND THEY ****ING PLAYING WE LOOK LIKE WE RUNNING AWAY FROM A FIGHT MY *****.
I HAVE WATCHED NYGGAS GET THEY *** WHOOPED IN A FIGHT I KNEW BEFORE THE **** EVEN STARTED THAT HE COULDN'T WIN BUT I RESPECT THAT HE STILL SHOWED UP.

COWARDS DIE A THOUSAND TIMES ........... YOU KNOW HOW THE SAYING GOES WELL WE LOOK LIKE COWARDS RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T **** WITH NYGGAS WHO AIN'T GOT NO HEART.......... THAT'S REAL TALK MY *****.

BLAKE YOU A **** ***** FOR THIS ****.

Fake nyggaz don't like the way you are talking.

Fvck em all

BRUH TRUST ME IF THIS REAL LIFE THEY WOULDN'T SAY **** TO MY FACE I ALREADY KNOW THAT.......... THAT'S WHY I NEVER GET UPSET I UNDERSTAND EVERYBODY BRAVE ON THE INTERNET

(Hand raised)
I'm not that brave. I wouldn't say it to you here either. I don't want one of those reverse pointing guns.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]905422876257509377[/TWEET]

No, Demetrious. What's important is Paul Finebaum's perception of the Miami program and the collateral damage resulting from cancelling a football game.

Advertisement
Any of you in south Florida stay safe. Get out if you can. There are things more important that football.

The hurricane is going into the Ocean. It's gonna miss Florida!!

0-1 try again

According to the 2pm update from the Miami Herald that **** is tracking East of the state. So buddy wasnt completely lying here.

It's not going to "miss Florida." Still going to get hit with some nasty stuff. Plus that statement is dumb because a hurricane is already in the ocean...durrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize how many idiots were on this board until this cancellation. The show must go on even if that means being away from family and stranded in Arkansas. Football is a game, there are real lives in danger and the possibility of them never seeing their families again is more than enough reasoning to immediately cancel the game, it's really not a tough decision to make

I'm just saying... we were talking a lot of smack about the geyturds dropping out of their game last year and refusing to reschedule and now we are doing the same thing.

Advertisement
I didn't realize how many idiots were on this board until this cancellation. The show must go on even if that means being away from family and stranded in Arkansas. Football is a game, there are real lives in danger and the possibility of them never seeing their families again is more than enough reasoning to immediately cancel the game, it's really not a tough decision to make

I could lightweight see players being ****ed cause they're playing... But these **** boy fans acting like it's the end of the world cause they can't "watch" a team play is Killin me

I'm just saying... we were talking a lot of smack about the geyturds dropping out of their game last year and refusing to reschedule and now we are doing the same thing.

"UF and Alachua County Public Schools cancelled classes Friday, but the county did not issue a mandatory evacuation. One local high school, Eastside, rescheduled its game for Saturday at 5 p.m"

NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same situation as we are currently in.

Advertisement
Sound like a veteran message board type dude...

maybe a hiphop themed msg board lol

Either way, I feel you bro. Definitely should be playing this game. We could use the work before Free Shoes

As somebody that's lived in the gainesville area their entire life, I can tell you a hurricane threat in the northern middle of the state is nowhere comparable to Sfla. One has nothing to fear but rain , light outages, down branches and at worst a tornado. The other has to worry about floating off completely , literally could be underwater.

Anyone that compares the two would be an absolute ******.

Last edited:
It's clear that the canes is the only thing some of these people have going for them, in their lives. smh. we all love the canes but if your day has been ruined by this news, please reevaluate your life.

Advertisement
Back