Arky State Game cancelled Thread

Yes. It's very important for a child to stay in the potential path of a storm instead of evacuating to Arkansas. It's much safer to keep the child in the potential path of the storm so he can be unsafe.

Great plan! Lets use Mark Walton as an example... Coach Richt - "Mark we are going to play in Arkansas this weekend despite the huricane, sorry but you have to leave you 1 year old and girlfriend here while we go play this mighty team."
Mark Walton - "No problem coach, it's the safest place for me"

You're probably one of those folks who thinks deporting illegal aliens break up families. They can take their kids with them, you know.

Here we go with this **** breaking along political lines. The cancer that is the westendzone certainly has metastasized

It's got nothing to do with politics. It's got to do with the stupid notion that people grown enough to have kids aren't grown enough to take then along for the ride or at least see them to safety before they leave. If they're that god**** stupid and helpless, what good are they really going to be able to do for them if they stay behind.

Quit pretending that everybody is so stupid and helpless that there's no possible way on Earth that they'll be able to figure out how to conduct their affairs without someone guiding them along on a leash.

Leave the ******* immigration debate out of this. It's bad enough that we're arguing about cancelling the game because of a natural disaster.

Advertisement
Great plan! Lets use Mark Walton as an example... Coach Richt - "Mark we are going to play in Arkansas this weekend despite the huricane, sorry but you have to leave you 1 year old and girlfriend here while we go play this mighty team."
Mark Walton - "No problem coach, it's the safest place for me"

You're probably one of those folks who thinks deporting illegal aliens break up families. They can take their kids with them, you know.

Here we go with this **** breaking along political lines. The cancer that is the westendzone certainly has metastasized

It's got nothing to do with politics. It's got to do with the stupid notion that people grown enough to have kids aren't grown enough to take then along for the ride or at least see them to safety before they leave. If they're that god**** stupid and helpless, what good are they really going to be able to do for them if they stay behind.

Quit pretending that everybody is so stupid and helpless that there's no possible way on Earth that they'll be able to figure out how to conduct their affairs without someone guiding them along on a leash.

Leave the ****ing immigration debate out of this. It's bad enough that we're arguing about cancelling the game because of a natural disaster.

Nobody's debating immigration ya ****. It's called an analogy. It's where you compare two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave the ****ing immigration debate out of this. It's bad enough that we're arguing about cancelling the game because of a natural disaster.

Nobody's debating immigration ya ****. It's called an analogy. It's where you compare two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the lesson, asshat. I know exactly what you did, but if you think that by bringing it up you're not opening that can of worms, you're dumber than I already think you are.

Advertisement
Back