Aren't you guys tired of...

Hugh Honey is an example of a new era Canes fan who thinks going 10-3 every year is a "godsend". Thank the lord I experienced the 80s-2001.

I'm guessing you're 12, so I'm glad you enjoyed the Canes in the 1980s as a dysmotile sperm.

Personal attacks bc you accept 3 losses a year? tsk tsk tsk.

My balls will turn gray before you can name me a coach who came to this program with a better resume than Mark Richt.

Howard Schnellenberger and Butch Davis' resumes both took huge, STEAMING dumps on Richt. They were elite NFL coordinators with rings. Did you become a fan of this team in 2007 or something?

Mark Richt has 2 rings with FSU as an asst just like Butch as asst with Canes and Cowboys Howard when he was with The Dolphins.

Advertisement
Kaaya has now become the new Chichillo.
After all this years I supprised at the level of coach worship that remains.

These dopes always resort to "____(fill in the new coach deity) didn't forget how to coach." Did Kaaya forget how to play QB? He was better with Coley, who is a bum.

did njoku forget how to play tight end? Did coley learn where the line of scrimmage is? maybe we should put richt out there at WR?

Half way through Right's first season and the overreacting *****es on here are ready to declare his tenure as a failure. Are we perfect? In no way shape or form. But didn't most of us expect that? This team is not the 2001 squad in terms of talent. **** it's not even the 2005 team.

We were all so quick to say how broken the team was under Golden. Now in under a year we should expect everything to be fixed an back on elite level? Come on now we can't expect to slap a few band aids on this team and compete for a play off spot.

Yes the offense must improve. I feel like there is no identity with the offense. What's out bread and butter? Running RPO's when Kaaya is a statue is head scratching but his inability to be a consistent drop back passer makes putting him in the shotgun the best choice. Let's face it the offensive line is a total **** show. The defense has exceeded expectations but talent and depth limitations makes them still a work in progress. The front seven is nasty, but the young linebackers will and have made mental mistakes.

We need more talent at multiple roster spots. But more importantly this team needs to learn how to win big games. It's been so long since we've truly had a big win this program needs a breakthrough. Richt must find a way to get the offense in gear or it's going to get really ugly. I will not write off a coach after six games. Let him get his players in the program first, if we're still not at the level we should be then then he should go the same way the corches before him went.

I know we're all hungry but we have to have patience.

Richts play-callin cost us an undefeated regular season record this year. If James Coley is our OC & Manny Diaz is our DC we go 12-0 regular season this year. Not a question in my mind.

A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

he went 13-1 his second year AT ***ING GEORGIA

did he hit his head on a locker or something?

uga wants to play "dawg football" which is that delusion that got beat into them after seeing herschel walker

richt didn't like it and they forced him out of playcalling into a ceo position

that's from what I understand

This makes ZERO SENSE now having sense Richts offense here. You really think that the AD of UGA told Richt, "hey man, we loved going 13-1, but we really need phone booth style offense or you are fired!".

On top of that, this whole "UGA wanted dawg football style" would make sense, except for the fact that clearly Richt loves calling a phone booth offense. We have seen that very clearly.

Mark Richt Is Trending On Twitter After Georgia?s Loss To Vanderbilt

you see that?

We are really so f'ing lucky I can't believe it. Richt is a god-send. So things aren't perfect in the first season, big surprise. We lucked out big time.

Whatever dude... He's fine as a HC but his play calling as an OC has been terrible. The guy does not adjust to the skills, or lack thereof, of his personnel.

Advertisement
...constantly finding a player or players or unit to blame? Kaaya is now Public ***** Number 1. And, yes, he's a choking puke who has never won anything.

But doesn't it trouble you guys that he looked better under a trashbag amateur OC in Coley than he has under Rick?

Kaaya has never been good. He is still the slowest QB to ever set foot on a P5 football field and still has never won a big game .Nothing has changed.

His passing stats are a mirror image of what they were the last 2 years.

2014 QB rating 145.88
2015 QB rating 142.10
2016 QB rating 150.86

He ran a 5.4 (40) 2 years ago and he still does today (hand timed so he is probably slower than that).

Worth repeating--he is the slowest QB to maybe ever set foot on a college football field . He needs Tom Brady type passing numbers to make up for his lack of speed and is no where near that.

Our only hope is that Richt is humble enough to push his ego aside and change it up.

I'm not confident he will. I'm his mind right now, it's the players, which in my mind makes him the problem.

You coach the team you have. There isn't a single team on our schedule who has more talent than us. As the OP said hes getting paid a lot of money to win games.

No excuses. If the team is full of puusies, then stop putting them in position to get ****ed and scheme to their tastes.

This is what it'll all boil down to. Is Rick honest enough with himself or will he be one of the countless idiots who goes down with the ship blaming everyone else and their failure to execute his genius. He's a good enough HC to win big here. He's not a good enough HC to overcome himself as OC and his weak offensive staff.

It a weak assed offensive staff and I believe he thought Lilly was coming. Guessed wrong and now we have this.

If he doesn't acknowledge the deficiencies at year end forget it.

...constantly finding a player or players or unit to blame? Kaaya is now Public ***** Number 1. And, yes, he's a choking puke who has never won anything.

But doesn't it trouble you guys that he looked better under a trashbag amateur OC in Coley than he has under Rick?

Haven't we been here too many fcking goddam times over the past 14 years? Every fcking year it's "We could have won if _______(insert failing side of ball or scapegoat player du jour) played better." That **** is ok if it happens once in a awhile. But we've been doing it for 14 fcking years.

Bottom line: Rick is being paid a lot of money to win football games and field a team that improves. We're pretty much the same fcking team we've been. Yes the defense is more fun to watch. But they give up a lot too, and they're not good enough to make up for the drop in our offense. So we've improved on D and now suck on O. It's a wash. Same ****.

We hired a guy who wanted to coach more, but he's terrible at what he wants to coach. He's a rusty nail. A beef stew. The dude is scared and always opts for the conservative approach. He's trying to run some mish mash cornucopia of Power I and RPO, and it ain't working. We went deep once yesterday and Richards was wide open. We didn't test FSU deep at all despite them getting killed deep all year.

Blame Kaaya. Blame the nebulous "separation" issue. Blame our lack of game breakers at RB. Blame the OL. Keep finding players. Fact is UNC has sucked forever on D. Fact is Rick could do nothing with them. This isn't an aberration. This has been the same garbage we've seen all year with the exception of the App Store game.

We're back to hoping that our HC can assemble an NFL roster that wins despite his ineptitude. Sound familiar? We've been dancing that dance for 14 years. We're stuck with another version of Folden who we have to hope can sign some transcendent players. Yay. This guy's taking a roster packed with NFL players and getting shut down by some bad defenses.

Yup. People thinking Kaaya is the "problem" are delusional. When Golden took over, Jacory was the problem. When Randy took over, Kyle Wright and Kirby were the problem.

Richt is an extremely experienced coach who is doing an absolutely horrendous job. Bottom line. I'm completely off the Richt bandwagon and I foresee another 3-4 years of the same crap. Blame the QB, hype up the idea of a new OC coming in, etc.

Kaaya is...a choking puke who has never won anything.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

Wow... Looks like there's a new bully on the board. Exciting times!

Advertisement

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

Wow... Looks like there's a new bully on the board. Exciting times!

LOL, I'm the bully...right.

Haven't we been here too many fcking goddam times over the past 14 years? Every fcking year it's "We could have won if _______(insert failing side of ball or scapegoat player du jour) played better." That **** is ok if it happens once in a awhile. But we've been doing it for 14 fcking years.

Bottom line: Rick is being paid a lot of money to win football games and field a team that improves. We're pretty much the same fcking team we've been. Yes the defense is more fun to watch. But they give up a lot too, and they're not good enough to make up for the drop in our offense. So we've improved on D and now suck on O. It's a wash. Same ****.

We hired a guy who wanted to coach more, but he's terrible at what he wants to coach. He's a rusty nail. A beef stew. The dude is scared and always opts for the conservative approach. He's trying to run some mish mash cornucopia of Power I and RPO, and it ain't working. We went deep once yesterday and Richards was wide open. We didn't test FSU deep at all despite them getting killed deep all year.

Blame Kaaya. Blame the nebulous "separation" issue. Blame our lack of game breakers at RB. Blame the OL. Keep finding players. Fact is UNC has sucked forever on D. Fact is Rick could do nothing with them. This isn't an aberration. This has been the same garbage we've seen all year with the exception of the App Store game.

We're back to hoping that our HC can assemble an NFL roster that wins despite his ineptitude. Sound familiar? We've been dancing that dance for 14 years. We're stuck with another version of Folden who we have to hope can sign some transcendent players. Yay. This guy's taking a roster packed with NFL players and getting shut down by some bad defenses.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]: One of your best post.

We hired a guy who self proclaimed he was burnt out...yet coming back to his alma mater, and that $4m check has re-energized him....in a matter of 1 month??

When a bad call is made, I don't see him talking w the refs. When Kaaya throws a stupid pass, I don't see him coaching him up and getting into his grill like Jimbo does. I don't see the adjustments being made. I don't see a guy who's looking forward to game day.

Honestly, I even question his fire for recruiting...sending out birthday cake tweets is not going to cut it. To give an example, one of my clients is Jim Harbaugh's uncle and cousin. Friday, they came in to the office w/ Antioch HS sweaters (Antioch High is 20 minutes from my job and the home of Najee Harris). I asked if that was their alma mater, and the uncle said, "no, Jim is using his bye week to come visit that kid Harris at this school to secure a visit from him...he said something bout the kid wavering on his commitment and blah, blah...u know how my nephew is, he has A.D.D."

That type of dedication, in season, is what I'm not seeing from Richt. Using kids, and his coaching staff to tweet and follow up is cool, but where's that passion? It shows in his coaching as well. I'm appreciative of him pushing the IPF; I'm appreciative of him forcing Adidas hands to change our look. I'm appreciative of him donating his own $ to the cause, but as of right now, he's more of an alumni taking care of his school than a coach. It's not 6 games...but someone posted, this has been the last 6-7 years.
Rick has never been one of those rah rah scream and yell guys. I don't have a problem with a more laid back relaxed approach. My problem is with him as OC. I think he can win here if he hires a good dedicated OC who knows how to spread the field and call an offense.

If he's a real savage and really wants UM to destroy college football he'll hire Briles as his OC or even Sark, who most USC guys thought was a better OC than *****in.

I know he is 6 games in with horrible offensive line and an immobile QB who is getting his teeth knocked out.

There have been numerous interviews where you can see the frustration Richt is having with his O even in practice. He has the play book dumbed down to most vanilla it can be and you still keep hearing these dudes cannot get it right even in practice.

These baffons only see what there bleeding vaginas let them.

We ended last season ready to send all of these lineman packing and somehow between famu and app state they became great all of a sudden. WTF ever!

Can paksat or hughhoney explain to me the following:

If Mark Richt isnt a fan of the Dawg Football phone booth offense, and the only reason he ran it at UGA was bc he was forced to, then why has he brought that exact offense to Miami? Is he still taking orders from the UGA BOT?????

LOL. That'll be a tough one to explain away, but BeetlejuiceHoney will reply with "I eat strawberries" and congratulate himself.

Advertisement
Can paksat or hughhoney explain to me the following:

If Mark Richt isnt a fan of the Dawg Football phone booth offense, and the only reason he ran it at UGA was bc he was forced to, then why has he brought that exact offense to Miami? Is he still taking orders from the UGA BOT?????

LOL. That'll be a tough one to explain away, but BeetlejuiceHoney will reply with "I eat strawberries" and congratulate himself.

Kaaya forced it on him.

Kaaya ain't the problem.

He's not lived up to the hype, but a decent game planner would play to his strengths. Richt is a disappointment and it's obvious why he's not in UGA.

I'm guessing you're 12, so I'm glad you enjoyed the Canes in the 1980s as a dysmotile sperm.

Personal attacks bc you accept 3 losses a year? tsk tsk tsk.

My balls will turn gray before you can name me a coach who came to this program with a better resume than Mark Richt.

Howard Schnellenberger and Butch Davis' resumes both took huge, STEAMING dumps on Richt. They were elite NFL coordinators with rings. Did you become a fan of this team in 2007 or something?

Mark Richt has 2 rings with FSU as an asst just like Butch as asst with Canes and Cowboys Howard when he was with The Dolphins.

So we are equating coordinating an NFL squad to a college one now? Smfh if you think its even remotely the same level of coaching skill.

Advertisement
Richts play-callin cost us an undefeated regular season record this year. If James Coley is our OC & Manny Diaz is our DC we go 12-0 regular season this year. Not a question in my mind.

Holy Cow you are ignorant Coley with that OL wouldn't do anything except get us Delay penalties waiting for him to call a play.

Kaaya ain't the problem.

He's not lived up to the hype, but a decent game planner would play to his strengths. Richt is a disappointment and it's obvious why he's not in UGA.

Lol kayaa ajnt the problem

Proceeds to throw away 2 tds that win the game

Kaaya ain't the problem.

Lol kayaa ajnt the problem

Proceeds to throw away 2 tds that win the game

The OC needs to understand the strengths and weaknesses of his team. Our OC does not. A good OC would work within kaayas limitations...not decide to lean on the weakest link of his team.. the OL.

Advertisement
Back