Aren't you guys tired of...

If Trubiski was an immobile qb we win that ball game. You dont think Richt knows we need one? Thats why Perry is coming. Fedora has had what -4 yrs to mold his team? You saw what happened when we have 4 OLl against 4 Dlinemen? We have no L tackle. Darling is a guard plain and simple.
If i want an obscene obtuse overreaction to Hurricane football I come here .Its amusing.
We have the makings of a great defense .Perhaps Richt is instilling his philosophy before we have the players to execute it. We lack a power running back and our Oline sucks. I expect there will be some adjustments on offense. But how much can you do when your Oline is substandard? Kaaya got his freaking tooth knocked out during the FSU game and came back and threw a perfect pass for the tying TD. In your eyes he's soft.Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Can paksat or hughhoney explain to me the following:

If Mark Richt isnt a fan of the Dawg Football phone booth offense, and the only reason he ran it at UGA was bc he was forced to, then why has he brought that exact offense to Miami? Is he still taking orders from the UGA BOT?????

they didn't start running it until after that 9-4 offense

before that they were a pro style offense in the same shape of FSU, pretty much identical in fact.

I've seen more runs from the shotgun than I have in the I formation as of late, this "running in a phone booth" is simply getting overstated

he doesn't abandon the run, so he simply keeps "running in a phone booth" to people.

all these questions simply go back to kayaa.. he began to open up the playbook vs FAU. We started to open it up and get away from the run game start seeing what we had in the passing game....... AND WHAT HAPPENED?

KAYAA

that's what happened, kayaa forced richt to go right back into the i formation in order to save that ***ing tard richt even said it during the post game interview

go back and watch the game if that's what it takes

A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

Richt getting fired was similar to Manning and Luck. If Smart wasn't available, Richt would still be the HC at UGA.

Huh? Smart was available for years, he was a DC. They fired Richt bc his record against ranked teams was atrocious, bc he wasnt good enough to beat the better SEC teams, and bc he had been there for 15 years and was clearly fried.

The Colts traded Manning bc he had spinal stenosis and was 37 years old, and their team was coming off a 1 win season without him. Not bc Manning isnt the GOAT, which he is. Comparing Manning as a QB to Mark friggen Richt as a HC is absolutely the most absurd thing in the world!

Partially correct, but missing the point!

When Spurrier left SC that is what got us CMR. UGA was worried that SC would get KS. UGA went and got KS after they canned CMR.

Advertisement
Hugh Honey is an example of a new era Canes fan who thinks going 10-3 every year is a "godsend". Thank the lord I experienced the 80s-2001.

I'm guessing you're 12, so I'm glad you enjoyed the Canes in the 1980s as a dysmotile sperm.

Personal attacks bc you accept 3 losses a year? tsk tsk tsk.

My balls will turn gray before you can name me a coach who came to this program with a better resume than Mark Richt.

Kaaya is...a choking puke who has never won anything.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

No. I'm just not a dumb cumbag like you who comes to an opinion and has to stick with it no matter what happens. Cumbags like you are ruining this country by insisting on being so dogmatic about everything. You refuse to evolve and consider new data because you always want to tell everyone you called it first, and you've been brainwashed by other morons into thinking that changing course, no matter what the facts are telling everyone, is weak or wrong.

Things change. Situations evolve. No one could have predicted exactly how ineffective Rick would be as a playcaller from the sidelines. I thought Rick would do a great job with the offense based on all the data I had at the time. I was wrong. He's done a terrible job, and it will take an honest appraisal by him and not the cumbag "I'm right because this is what I said last year and I have to be consistent no matter what changes or what information I take in" approach that braindead dipshyts like you take to everything to fix it.

So, you go ahead and put your Wranglers on with your white nurse sneakers and black dress socks and feather your bangs because that's what you've done all your life.

All offseason we were told "Richt runs a fast paced offense, with the deep ball and the shallow cross system. The UGA offense is not what he runs, they forced him to do the phone booth offense".

THEN

He arrives here and proceeds to run the exact same boring phone booth offense.......I mean you cant make it up.

Our only hope is that Richt is humble enough to push his ego aside and change it up.

I'm not confident he will. I'm his mind right now, it's the players, which in my mind makes him the problem.

You coach the team you have. There isn't a single team on our schedule who has more talent than us. As the OP said hes getting paid a lot of money to win games.

No excuses. If the team is full of puusies, then stop putting them in position to get ****ed and scheme to their tastes.

This is what it'll all boil down to. Is Rick honest enough with himself or will he be one of the countless idiots who goes down with the ship blaming everyone else and their failure to execute his genius. He's a good enough HC to win big here. He's not a good enough HC to overcome himself as OC and his weak offensive staff.

Advertisement
Hugh Honey is an example of a new era Canes fan who thinks going 10-3 every year is a "godsend". Thank the lord I experienced the 80s-2001.

I'm guessing you're 12, so I'm glad you enjoyed the Canes in the 1980s as a dysmotile sperm.

My balls will turn gray before you can name me a coach who came to this program with a better resume than Mark Richt.

Howard Schnellenberger and Butch Davis' resumes both took huge, STEAMING dumps on Richt. They were elite NFL coordinators with rings. Did you become a fan of this team in 2007 or something?

Kaaya is...a choking puke who has never won anything.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

No. I'm just not a dumb cumbag like you who comes to an opinion and has to stick with it no matter what happens. Cumbags like you are ruining this country by insisting on being so dogmatic about everything. You refuse to evolve and consider new data because you always want to tell everyone you called it first, and you've been brainwashed by other morons into thinking that changing course, no matter what the facts are telling everyone, is weak or wrong.

Things change. Situations evolve. No one could have predicted exactly how ineffective Rick would be as a playcaller from the sidelines. I thought Rick would do a great job with the offense based on all the data I had at the time. I was wrong. He's done a terrible job, and it will take an honest appraisal by him and not the cumbag "I'm right because this is what I said last year and I have to be consistent no matter what changes or what information I take in" approach that braindead dipshyts like you take to everything to fix it.

So, you go ahead and put your Wranglers on with your white nurse sneakers and black dress socks and feather your bangs because that's what you've done all your life.

You're just ******* wrong. You're wrong and you've finally admitted it. There's no reason for you to attack me with your prepared speech that I've seen from you numerous times. You're just wrong. Instead of actually admitting that I was correct, you need to insult me with your idea about who I am. That makes you an *******.

I'm glad that the "new information" of Kaaya continuing to suck has finally enlightened you.

Amen to this post. This ain't a shutdown D but they held FSU and UNC to 20 pts. And remember that was an atrocious unit last season. Our OL was better under Golden every year. Can't believe I'm saying that ****.

Fact and bottom line is FSU and UNC have two of the worst defense in CFB and we put up 19 and 13 pts. And also 2 of the best offenses and we held them in check. This is not talent. Bad coaching, sorry. It's hard to say that to a first year staff but it's true.

Not gonna give Richt a pass he's not a first year coach

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kaaya has now become the new Chichillo.
After all this years I supprised at the level of coach worship that remains.

These dopes always resort to "____(fill in the new coach deity) didn't forget how to coach." Did Kaaya forget how to play QB? He was better with Coley, who is a bum.

Howard Schnellenberger and Butch Davis' resumes both took huge, STEAMING dumps on Richt. They were elite NFL coordinators with rings. Did you become a fan of this team in 2007 or something?

Coordinators? LOL. So Kirby Smart would've been a better hire?

The good news is that for this new coaching era the neo-slurpers are far FAR outnumbered by the logic-based Canes fans who are sick of being bad.

Advertisement
We can't blame Richt yet way too early for that. Butch's first year team was horrible (before the sanctions) because Dennis left him sh*t. If the prior regime was as bad as everyone says how do you turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad? We have no depth OLine is the worse I have ever seen. I don't think Richt trusts Kaaya and I don't know why. Those weak *** handoffs and soft calls are they Richt or is Kaaya not having his A game for whatever reason?

He missed a wide open Ahmmon Richards for six by a mile. Again he is not athletic so many times like a statute back there. Richt needs help on offense you can't go back to calling plays after 10 years and think you can do it alone. Thomas Jones and Jon Richt aren't the guys to help create mismatches you need an experienced play caller to help out.
The defense was the true definition of chicken ****. Yet they are not the problem. It can't be both ways. The O has regressed....so has Brad

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Our only hope is that Richt is humble enough to push his ego aside and change it up.

I'm not confident he will. I'm his mind right now, it's the players, which in my mind makes him the problem.

You coach the team you have. There isn't a single team on our schedule who has more talent than us. As the OP said hes getting paid a lot of money to win games.

No excuses. If the team is full of puusies, then stop putting them in position to get ****ed and scheme to their tastes.

This is what it'll all boil down to. Is Rick honest enough with himself or will he be one of the countless idiots who goes down with the ship blaming everyone else and their failure to execute his genius. He's a good enough HC to win big here. He's not a good enough HC to overcome himself as OC and his weak offensive staff.

Didn't Richt have to be "asked" at Georgia to relinquish OC duties? Doesn't bode well for him giving up these duties now.

Coordinators? LOL. So Kirby Smart would've been a better hire?

Im sorry which NFL team did Kirby Smart coordinate for? Which Superbowl was he a coach in? I mean seriously bro? Take a step back man you look foolish here.

Advertisement
Back