Aren't you guys tired of...

Kaaya is...a choking puke who has never won anything.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

Look, coaching matters. Kool and Manny have made big difference on defense with basically same player despite loss to two starters. Mark, Jon, and other O coaches have made a difference too -- a bad difference. Same factors opposite results. Something it wrong with O staff and needs to be addressed today. Golden refused to admit HIS specialty, defense, sucked and look what happened. Mark's specialty is offense and it sucks.

Offense is much different because there is one player who pretty much dictates how the whole unit plays, particularly when it's an option offense. Richt needs to adjust to that, I'll give you that.

Advertisement

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

He got fired from Georgia bc he couldn't beat elite teams, folded like a cheap suit in big games, had no identity on either side of the ball, and was clearly burnt out. Stop changing the narrative. We hired some other schools garbage and expect him to be Howard Schnellenberger.

Schnellenberger went 5-6 in his first season and took him 5 years to win a title. Not sure if that's what your mean or if you're just a ******.

Also not sure how you can have 8 top-10 finishes in the SEC while folding in every big game. That's some narrative.

Schnelly also was the head coach when Miami was known as Suntan U, and not The U.

We haven't been the U in awhile my friend.

He got fired from Georgia bc he couldn't beat elite teams, folded like a cheap suit in big games, had no identity on either side of the ball, and was clearly burnt out. Stop changing the narrative. We hired some other schools garbage and expect him to be Howard Schnellenberger.

Schnellenberger went 5-6 in his first season and took him 5 years to win a title. Not sure if that's what your mean or if you're just a ******.

Also not sure how you can have 8 top-10 finishes in the SEC while folding in every big game. That's some narrative.

Schnelly also was the head coach when Miami was known as Suntan U, and not The U.

Wait so you are saying we should accept being a lower tier program? Just be happy that we hired a failed coach b/c "hey we arent good anymore, we shouldnt expect to ever be good again"????? What kind of weak *** ***** **** is that????

Unfortunately, it looks like Rick made a big mistake hiring himself as OC and loading his offensive staff with amateurs who have done nothing or retreads like Searels, who has been fired a hundred times.

Rick should have hired a quality OC. If he wanted to still be an active coach he could coach QBs. He's overwhelmed and overmatched trying to call plays from the sidelines.

If Rick had hired a competent OC who could sit in the booth and dissect defenses we would not be having this conversation right now. His fatal mistake was making himself OC and hiring an offensive staff full of do boys.

If he's a smart honorable guy who really wants to build this program back up and not a stubborn shytheady, then he'll realize he needs to hire a quality dedicated OC next season because he doesn't have it. Some guys can be HC and call plays effectively. He's not one of them.

Wait so you are saying we should accept being a lower tier program? Just be happy that we hired a failed coach b/c "hey we arent good anymore, we shouldnt expect to ever be good again"????? What kind of weak *** ***** **** is that????

Look, FootballHelmet, I don't need to deal with your ****** **** today.

The point is that they inherited similar projects. To expect Richt to turn your ***** boy Kaaya into a champion in one year is as realistic as expecting you to move out of your mom's basement in the next 5 years.

Advertisement
I give every coaching staff about two and a half years before I'm ready to throw them under the bus. Defense is way ahead of that schedule. Yeah, offense is regressing but I'm not ready to be suicidal about it yet.

A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

he went 13-1 his second year AT ***ING GEORGIA

did he hit his head on a locker or something?

uga wants to play "dawg football" which is that delusion that got beat into them after seeing herschel walker

richt didn't like it and they forced him out of playcalling into a ceo position

that's from what I understand

This makes ZERO SENSE now having sense Richts offense here. You really think that the AD of UGA told Richt, "hey man, we loved going 13-1, but we really need phone booth style offense or you are fired!".

On top of that, this whole "UGA wanted dawg football style" would make sense, except for the fact that clearly Richt loves calling a phone booth offense. We have seen that very clearly.

Mark Richt Is Trending On Twitter After Georgia?s Loss To Vanderbilt

you see that?

...constantly finding a player or players or unit to blame? Kaaya is now Public ***** Number 1. And, yes, he's a choking puke who has never won anything.

But doesn't it trouble you guys that he looked better under a trashbag amateur OC in Coley than he has under Rick?

Haven't we been here too many fcking goddam times over the past 14 years? Every fcking year it's "We could have won if _______(insert failing side of ball or scapegoat player du jour) played better." That **** is ok if it happens once in a awhile. But we've been doing it for 14 fcking years.

Bottom line: Rick is being paid a lot of money to win football games and field a team that improves. We're pretty much the same fcking team we've been. Yes the defense is more fun to watch. But they give up a lot too, and they're not good enough to make up for the drop in our offense. So we've improved on D and now suck on O. It's a wash. Same ****.

We hired a guy who wanted to coach more, but he's terrible at what he wants to coach. He's a rusty nail. A beef stew. The dude is scared and always opts for the conservative approach. He's trying to run some mish mash cornucopia of Power I and RPO, and it ain't working. We went deep once yesterday and Richards was wide open. We didn't test FSU deep at all despite them getting killed deep all year.

Blame Kaaya. Blame the nebulous "separation" issue. Blame our lack of game breakers at RB. Blame the OL. Keep finding players. Fact is UNC has sucked forever on D. Fact is Rick could do nothing with them. This isn't an aberration. This has been the same garbage we've seen all year with the exception of the App Store game.

We're back to hoping that our HC can assemble an NFL roster that wins despite his ineptitude. Sound familiar? We've been dancing that dance for 14 years. We're stuck with another version of Folden who we have to hope can sign some transcendent players. Yay. This guy's taking a roster packed with NFL players and getting shut down by some bad defenses.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]: One of your best post.

We hired a guy who self proclaimed he was burnt out...yet coming back to his alma mater, and that $4m check has re-energized him....in a matter of 1 month??

When a bad call is made, I don't see him talking w the refs. When Kaaya throws a stupid pass, I don't see him coaching him up and getting into his grill like Jimbo does. I don't see the adjustments being made. I don't see a guy who's looking forward to game day.

Honestly, I even question his fire for recruiting...sending out birthday cake tweets is not going to cut it. To give an example, one of my clients is Jim Harbaugh's uncle and cousin. Friday, they came in to the office w/ Antioch HS sweaters (Antioch High is 20 minutes from my job and the home of Najee Harris). I asked if that was their alma mater, and the uncle said, "no, Jim is using his bye week to come visit that kid Harris at this school to secure a visit from him...he said something bout the kid wavering on his commitment and blah, blah...u know how my nephew is, he has A.D.D."

That type of dedication, in season, is what I'm not seeing from Richt. Using kids, and his coaching staff to tweet and follow up is cool, but where's that passion? It shows in his coaching as well. I'm appreciative of him pushing the IPF; I'm appreciative of him forcing Adidas hands to change our look. I'm appreciative of him donating his own $ to the cause, but as of right now, he's more of an alumni taking care of his school than a coach. It's not 6 games...but someone posted, this has been the last 6-7 years.

Wait so you are saying we should accept being a lower tier program? Just be happy that we hired a failed coach b/c "hey we arent good anymore, we shouldnt expect to ever be good again"????? What kind of weak *** **** **** is that????

The point is that they inherited similar projects. To expect Richt to turn your **** boy Kaaya into a champion in one year is as realistic as expecting you to move out of your mom's basement in the next 5 years.

Why on earth are you expecting Mark Richt to "turn it around"? He couldnt win at UGA. What exactly is going to happen here that is going to transform him into an actual NC winning coach? Magic?

Advertisement

OK, how about Jimmy Johnson? He went 8-5 his first year after inheriting the national champion team. So did he suck as a coach?

A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

uga wants to play "dawg football" which is that delusion that got beat into them after seeing herschel walker

This makes ZERO SENSE now having sense Richts offense here. You really think that the AD of UGA told Richt, "hey man, we loved going 13-1, but we really need phone booth style offense or you are fired!".

On top of that, this whole "UGA wanted dawg football style" would make sense, except for the fact that clearly Richt loves calling a phone booth offense. We have seen that very clearly.

You also do realize he went 8-4, then 13-1, then 11-3, then 10-2, then 10-3, then 9-4 and that is when it was demanded he step down.

So ONE bad season and they forced him down. Yes I do believe it and you haven't been around "georgia football" if you really think it's that outlandish

they want to play a style that is just like bama which is why they hired smart in the first place. Run run run run and then run the football some more.

the next two seasons after he was forced out they went back to dropping just 2 and 3 games.. and then look what happened

right back to "uga football" 8-5 and 6-7

...constantly finding a player or players or unit to blame? Kaaya is now Public ***** Number 1. And, yes, he's a choking puke who has never won anything.

But doesn't it trouble you guys that he looked better under a trashbag amateur OC in Coley than he has under Rick?

Haven't we been here too many fcking goddam times over the past 14 years? Every fcking year it's "We could have won if _______(insert failing side of ball or scapegoat player du jour) played better." That **** is ok if it happens once in a awhile. But we've been doing it for 14 fcking years.

Bottom line: Rick is being paid a lot of money to win football games and field a team that improves. We're pretty much the same fcking team we've been. Yes the defense is more fun to watch. But they give up a lot too, and they're not good enough to make up for the drop in our offense. So we've improved on D and now suck on O. It's a wash. Same ****.

We hired a guy who wanted to coach more, but he's terrible at what he wants to coach. He's a rusty nail. A beef stew. The dude is scared and always opts for the conservative approach. He's trying to run some mish mash cornucopia of Power I and RPO, and it ain't working. We went deep once yesterday and Richards was wide open. We didn't test FSU deep at all despite them getting killed deep all year.

Blame Kaaya. Blame the nebulous "separation" issue. Blame our lack of game breakers at RB. Blame the OL. Keep finding players. Fact is UNC has sucked forever on D. Fact is Rick could do nothing with them. This isn't an aberration. This has been the same garbage we've seen all year with the exception of the App Store game.

We're back to hoping that our HC can assemble an NFL roster that wins despite his ineptitude. Sound familiar? We've been dancing that dance for 14 years. We're stuck with another version of Folden who we have to hope can sign some transcendent players. Yay. This guy's taking a roster packed with NFL players and getting shut down by some bad defenses.

Sir I shed a tear after reading this. Well said sir. Well said.

Unfortunately, it looks like Rick made a big mistake hiring himself as OC and loading his offensive staff with amateurs who have done nothing or retreads like Searels, who has been fired a hundred times.

Rick should have hired a quality OC. If he wanted to still be an active coach he could coach QBs. He's overwhelmed and overmatched trying to call plays from the sidelines.

If Rick had hired a competent OC who could sit in the booth and dissect defenses we would not be having this conversation right now. His fatal mistake was making himself OC and hiring an offensive staff full of do boys.

If he's a smart honorable guy who really wants to build this program back up and not a stubborn shytheady, then he'll realize he needs to hire a quality dedicated OC next season because he doesn't have it. Some guys can be HC and call plays effectively. He's not one of them.

STFU already. I suggest you get another hobby b/c you're posting 15+ times a day on a message board and your shtick is so **** tiresome.

You add negative value to this board with your CONSTANT drivel.

Advertisement

Wait so you are saying we should accept being a lower tier program? Just be happy that we hired a failed coach b/c "hey we arent good anymore, we shouldnt expect to ever be good again"????? What kind of weak *** **** **** is that????

The point is that they inherited similar projects. To expect Richt to turn your **** boy Kaaya into a champion in one year is as realistic as expecting you to move out of your mom's basement in the next 5 years.

Why on earth are you expecting Mark Richt to "turn it around"? He couldnt win at UGA. What exactly is going to happen here that is going to transform him into an actual NC winning coach? Magic?

Don't know if he will, but he's been infinitely closer to winning a title than the other two options on the table - Schiano and Mullen.

Knowing what kind of guys our admin hires, I'm praying we hold on to a guy who's proven to be a consistent winner.

Can paksat or hughhoney explain to me the following:

If Mark Richt isnt a fan of the Dawg Football phone booth offense, and the only reason he ran it at UGA was bc he was forced to, then why has he brought that exact offense to Miami? Is he still taking orders from the UGA BOT?????

Mark Richt Is Trending On Twitter After Georgia?s Loss To Vanderbilt

you see that?

We are really so f'ing lucky I can't believe it. Richt is a god-send. So things aren't perfect in the first season, big surprise. We lucked out big time.

Advertisement

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]: One of your best post.

We hired a guy who self proclaimed he was burnt out...yet coming back to his alma mater, and that $4m check has re-energized him....in a matter of 1 month??

When a bad call is made, I don't see him talking w the refs. When Kaaya throws a stupid pass, I don't see him coaching him up and getting into his grill like Jimbo does. I don't see the adjustments being made. I don't see a guy who's looking forward to game day.

Honestly, I even question his fire for recruiting...sending out birthday cake tweets is not going to cut it. To give an example, one of my clients is Jim Harbaugh's uncle and cousin. Friday, they came in to the office w/ Antioch HS sweaters (Antioch High is 20 minutes from my job and the home of Najee Harris). I asked if that was their alma mater, and the uncle said, "no, Jim is using his bye week to come visit that kid Harris at this school to secure a visit from him...he said something bout the kid wavering on his commitment and blah, blah...u know how my nephew is, he has A.D.D."

That type of dedication, in season, is what I'm not seeing from Richt. Using kids, and his coaching staff to tweet and follow up is cool, but where's that passion? It shows in his coaching as well. I'm appreciative of him pushing the IPF; I'm appreciative of him forcing Adidas hands to change our look. I'm appreciative of him donating his own $ to the cause, but as of right now, he's more of an alumni taking care of his school than a coach. It's not 6 games...but someone posted, this has been the last 6-7 years.

Speaking of fire on the sidelines how many times have you seen Bill Belichick show emotion? Manny Diaz has plenty of emotion works for him. I believe he needs to reassess the offensive staff because no one thinks Thomas Brown or Jon Richt has the experience to help Richt create mismatches. Want to still call plays CMR fine! Get a guy who can draw up a game plan with experience doing it,

Don't know if he will, but he's been infinitely closer to winning a title than the other two options on the table - Schiano and Mullen.

Knowing what kind of guys our admin hires, I'm praying we hold on to a guy who's proven to be a consistent winner.

He's proven to be a consistent loser to good teams. That's what hes proven. Why were the options Schiano, Mullen, and Richt? Why do you accept this garbage mediocrity? Dead programs require coaches liek Carroll, Harbaugh, or Saban to revive them. A decent 9 win a year UGA coach who was just ****canned isn't going to do it.

Hugh Honey is an example of a new era Canes fan who thinks going 10-3 every year is a "godsend". Thank the lord I experienced the 80s-2001.

He's proven to be a consistent loser to good teams. That's what hes proven. Why were the options Schiano, Mullen, and Richt? Why do you accept this garbage mediocrity? Dead programs require coaches liek Carroll, Harbaugh, or Saban to revive them. A decent 9 win a year UGA coach who was just ****canned isn't going to do it.

Dude I just can't with you anymore.

Advertisement
Back