Aren't you guys tired of...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...constantly finding a player or players or unit to blame? Kaaya is now Public ***** Number 1. And, yes, he's a choking puke who has never won anything.

But doesn't it trouble you guys that he looked better under a trashbag amateur OC in Coley than he has under Rick?

Haven't we been here too many fcking goddam times over the past 14 years? Every fcking year it's "We could have won if _______(insert failing side of ball or scapegoat player du jour) played better." That **** is ok if it happens once in a awhile. But we've been doing it for 14 fcking years.

Bottom line: Rick is being paid a lot of money to win football games and field a team that improves. We're pretty much the same fcking team we've been. Yes the defense is more fun to watch. But they give up a lot too, and they're not good enough to make up for the drop in our offense. So we've improved on D and now suck on O. It's a wash. Same ****.

We hired a guy who wanted to coach more, but he's terrible at what he wants to coach. He's a rusty nail. A beef stew. The dude is scared and always opts for the conservative approach. He's trying to run some mish mash cornucopia of Power I and RPO, and it ain't working. We went deep once yesterday and Richards was wide open. We didn't test FSU deep at all despite them getting killed deep all year.

Blame Kaaya. Blame the nebulous "separation" issue. Blame our lack of game breakers at RB. Blame the OL. Keep finding players. Fact is UNC has sucked forever on D. Fact is Rick could do nothing with them. This isn't an aberration. This has been the same garbage we've seen all year with the exception of the App Store game.

We're back to hoping that our HC can assemble an NFL roster that wins despite his ineptitude. Sound familiar? We've been dancing that dance for 14 years. We're stuck with another version of Folden who we have to hope can sign some transcendent players. Yay. This guy's taking a roster packed with NFL players and getting shut down by some bad defenses.

Advertisement
A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

Richt is just collecting a check... He and his wife wanted to retire and live in Sofla.. He is to old and has no fire at all.. I think he was actually hired to make our program worse.. He's doing a **** of a fckn job if he is...

Kaaya is...a choking puke who has never won anything.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

Advertisement
Our only hope is that Richt is humble enough to push his ego aside and change it up.

I'm not confident he will. I'm his mind right now, it's the players, which in my mind makes him the problem.

You coach the team you have. There isn't a single team on our schedule who has more talent than us. As the OP said hes getting paid a lot of money to win games.

No excuses. If the team is full of puusies, then stop putting them in position to get ****ed and scheme to their tastes.

LOL. You are such a flavor of the week *** MF'er. Now you're blaming Mark Richt. Richt is not the problem. He has to deal with the pussified mentality and the pussified QB he was left on this team. This guy consistently won 10 games a season in the SEC and was let go because Georgia forgot they were Georgia. He is slowly changing the mentality of this team, and while it's not perfect, I'm nowhere close to writing him off yet.

He got fired from Georgia bc he couldn't beat elite teams, folded like a cheap suit in big games, had no identity on either side of the ball, and was clearly burnt out. Stop changing the narrative. We hired some other schools garbage and expect him to be Howard Schnellenberger.

He got fired from Georgia bc he couldn't beat elite teams, folded like a cheap suit in big games, had no identity on either side of the ball, and was clearly burnt out. Stop changing the narrative. We hired some other schools garbage and expect him to be Howard Schnellenberger.

Schnellenberger went 5-6 in his first season and took him 5 years to win a title. Not sure if that's what your mean or if you're just a ******.

Also not sure how you can have 8 top-10 finishes in the SEC while folding in every big game. That's some narrative.

Advertisement
A+ post. I swear it's like people refuse to acknowledge that Mark Richt was fired at UGA for not getting it done. People have convinced themselves UGA is just purposely sabotaging their own program by getting rid of some gem of a coach. Guy is what he is, and at UM it will be a disaster. Good coaches at UM get eaten alive. You need to be great or the whole thing falls apart.

Richt getting fired was similar to Manning and Luck. If Smart wasn't available, Richt would still be the HC at UGA.

he went 13-1 his second year AT ***ING GEORGIA

did he hit his head on a locker or something?

uga wants to play "dawg football" which is that delusion that got beat into them after seeing herschel walker

richt didn't like it and they forced him out of playcalling into a ceo position

that's from what I understand

Im liking Frenk and James around the team alot more. All this money they invested in Ricth and the football program, i highly doubt they will let him get to comfortable in his ways

Richt is just collecting a check... He and his wife wanted to retire and live in Sofla.. He is to old and has no fire at all.. I think he was actually hired to make our program worse.. He's doing a **** of a fckn job if he is...

and set his kid up nice... but he if he continues to lose in this fashion his kid will be the fist to catch **** and be told to be gone.. I knew naming him the QB coach was a ******* joke, you go hire Ken Dorsey ( he is inline for a nfl OC job) but you know where I am going.. not a kid ( lucky sperm) kid at that..

this is Miami not HS

Advertisement

Look, coaching matters. Kool and Manny have made big difference on defense with basically same player despite loss to two starters. Mark, Jon, and other O coaches have made a difference too -- a bad difference. Same factors opposite results. Something it wrong with O staff and needs to be addressed today. Golden refused to admit HIS specialty, defense, sucked and look what happened. Mark's specialty is offense and it sucks.

I said it during the coaching search...it woukd be nice to get a guy that has real accomplishments and is a ascending in his career. Not just fired.
And for the the people that say that was AG he didn't have any real accomplishments.
There are positives to Ritch. He is a processional coach and the program will be better managed that it has been in years.
But if the team is struggleing in the area that is supposed to be his expertise...that's not a good sign.
Anyway this is what it is for the foreseeable future.

Richt getting fired was similar to Manning and Luck. If Smart wasn't available, Richt would still be the HC at UGA.

Huh? Smart was available for years, he was a DC. They fired Richt bc his record against ranked teams was atrocious, bc he wasnt good enough to beat the better SEC teams, and bc he had been there for 15 years and was clearly fried.

The Colts traded Manning bc he had spinal stenosis and was 37 years old, and their team was coming off a 1 win season without him. Not bc Manning isnt the GOAT, which he is. Comparing Manning as a QB to Mark friggen Richt as a HC is absolutely the most absurd thing in the world!

Advertisement

Schnellenberger went 5-6 in his first season and took him 5 years to win a title. Not sure if that's what your mean or if you're just a ******.

Also not sure how you can have 8 top-10 finishes in the SEC while folding in every big game. That's some narrative.

Schnelly also was the head coach when Miami was known as Suntan U, and not The U.

We can't blame Richt yet way too early for that. Butch's first year team was horrible (before the sanctions) because Dennis left him sh*t. If the prior regime was as bad as everyone says how do you turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad? We have no depth OLine is the worse I have ever seen. I don't think Richt trusts Kaaya and I don't know why. Those weak *** handoffs and soft calls are they Richt or is Kaaya not having his A game for whatever reason?

He missed a wide open Ahmmon Richards for six by a mile. Again he is not athletic so many times like a statute back there. Richt needs help on offense you can't go back to calling plays after 10 years and think you can do it alone. Thomas Brown and Jon Richt aren't the guys to help create mismatches you need an experienced play caller to help out.

Last edited:
Kaaya has now become the new Chichillo.
After all this years I supprised at the level of coach worship that remains.

he went 13-1 his second year AT ***ING GEORGIA

did he hit his head on a locker or something?

uga wants to play "dawg football" which is that delusion that got beat into them after seeing herschel walker

richt didn't like it and they forced him out of playcalling into a ceo position

that's from what I understand

This makes ZERO SENSE now having sense Richts offense here. You really think that the AD of UGA told Richt, "hey man, we loved going 13-1, but we really need phone booth style offense or you are fired!".

On top of that, this whole "UGA wanted dawg football style" would make sense, except for the fact that clearly Richt loves calling a phone booth offense. We have seen that very clearly.

Advertisement
Back