Are you blown away at how bad Diaz is?

Advertisement
This dude was a defensive coordinator at TEXAS

AND and an sec program under mullen at Miss st.

he was picked by former UGA head coach mark richt

how in the bloody fck is this guy this bad at running a program yet had those credentials?

His years as a DC here was above average. Just not fit to be the head man and can't recruit/evaluate linebackers worth a ****

Advertisement

how in the bloody fck is this guy this bad at running a program yet had those credentials?
Manny is a politician. He’s good at selling himself and leveraging his network. He’s not dumb, he’s just a terrible HC. He’s very good at weaving together a story.

Unfortunately this job showed he was massively in over his head. Would’ve helped to be at Temple for a few years. Reality is, his P5 career is probably over barring a huge turn around. He should see if he gets accepted to Saban’s HC Rehabilitation program. Could see him being a DC at a G5 or subpar P5 after and getting an HC gig at a midlevel job in 6-8 years, assuming he has the Saban experience and was a decent DC again.

Mack loves the hire, it’s a guaranteed W for him
mack and manny.jpeg

Advertisement

I don't know what he's been paying attention to, but it sure wasn't the defense.

Yes, the steepness of the decline was unexpected.

He got fired from Texas for the exact same reasons why he’s gonna get fired here.

Manny has always been fools gold, even I fell for it when he was DC, his Defense does nothing but juke the stats to make it look like they’re a lot more productive than they really are, because they get a high volume of TFL’s & sacks (havoc rate), but in reality it’s just a gimmicky smoke & mirrors act that once OC’s figure it out you can exploit it for 500-700+ yards type games.

Manny got selected because Manny Sr pulled strings within the BOT to allow for Snake James to make a rash hire without having to interview anyone.

I’m not shocked at how bad he is, because once we lost to FIU in his first season all bets were off...

Advertisement
He got fired from Texas for the exact same reasons why he’s gonna get fired here.

Manny has always been fools gold, even I fell for it when he was DC, his Defense does nothing but juke the stats to make it look like they’re a lot more productive than they really are, because they get a high volume of TFL’s & sacks (havoc rate), but in reality it’s just a gimmicky smoke & mirrors act that once OC’s figure it out you can exploit it for 500-700+ yards type games.

Manny got selected because Manny Sr pulled strings within the BOT to allow for Snake James to make a rash hire without having to interview anyone.

I’m not shocked at how bad he is, because once we lost to FIU in his first season all bets were off...
The scheme just never seemed very sound to me.

The thing that continues to surprise me more than anything is his lack of self awareness. Acting like a cheerleader on the sideline and flexing like a moron. Just a meme coach for a meme program

Advertisement
I am. Anyone who has watched or even played a down of football knew how to handle that final drive last night!

The thing that continues to surprise me more than anything is his lack of self awareness. Acting like a cheerleader on the sideline and flexing like a moron. Just a meme coach for a meme program
Being a social media guy you would think he would be more aware of this.

Advertisement
Back