Aranda To Lsu

I still have a feeling it is going to be willie martinez, even though he fired him at georgia before.

Advertisement
IF u think FullyEricht had a meltdown when DOn Borwn was hired...

Oh no today will not be ruined. The biggest cancer of our program for the last ten years was just kicked to the curb today.

Doesn't make sense why people would be happy that the coaches with the two best defenses in football, who were both available and we had an opening, didn't end up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
College football is becoming more and more like MLB now with these coaching salaries. It's getting to the point where we are just buying titles now.

Bama has more coaches than an NFL staff. LSU may have shelled out 7 figures to get this guy. Just doesn't feel right to me when the rich constantly get richer, simply b/c they can buy more stuff.

Oh no today will not be ruined. The biggest cancer of our program for the last ten years was just kicked to the curb today.

Doesn't make sense why people would be happy that the coaches with the two best defenses in football, who were both available and we had an opening, didn't end up here.

What about ROcky Long I see his team was top 5 defense and he runs a 3-3-5

I'm starting to think maybe JerseyCanes and tin foli are right with k.Olivadotti DC/LB.

He could name him at anytime then. The Skins are going to the playoffs. Its not like the end of the regular means he would then be available. You'd still have to wait until at a minimum the weekend of the 9th before his duties are over. If they won a playoff game he would miss the first official visit weekend.
Yeah I get all that but the right guy is better than a guy. So if MR thinks he is the guy I have no problem waiting. Would be better if we didn't have to wait but if we do so be it. I do think if it gets that late it will be obvious who it is.

Jancek or Raymond. Raymond was probably waiting to see if he would get the DC title. He may bolt after getting passed over

Advertisement

Why would a head coach come here to be DC?????

Jancek or Raymond. Raymond was probably waiting to see if he would get the DC title. He may bolt after getting passed over

If it's Raymond on Jancek, while LSU just pulled Aranda, then all the good will from Richt is dead instantly. Corey Raymond has no business being a DC at Miami right now. And Jancek is just bad.

Advertisement
This news sucks. I can't fap to this. I hope Richt has an ace in the hole here.

Why would a head coach come here to be DC?????

Dam didnt kknow he was head coach also....

It's pretty funny how no one wanted Aranda and now he's at LSU we missed out. Love this place.... Bring Raymond/Moffit, and a savage to coach LBs and let's fcking go to work.

Advertisement
Back