Aranda To Lsu

Raymond is not worth $1 mill. As I mentioned that $1 mill was reportedly a max number for an elite proven DC to come Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
If we are talking current NFL asst coaches, my dream guy would have to be Jason Tarver from the 49ers.

That dude's resume is nastier than a West Virginian crack w4ore

He was part of Harbaugh's staff at Stanford and joined him in SF

San Francisco 49ers: Jason Tarver

I just hope we don't get a run of the mill 4-3 coach like John Lovett. BVG, Jancek, Eberflus....all these guys have been is mediocre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like other guys have said I think hire has already been made. Coach Kool knew who his boss was going to be when he said yes. Jmo.

Advertisement
image.jpg

We don't even know if Richt was after Aranda. Pete tweeted out about the Miami contacting Raymond thing but never mentioned anything on Aranda. My feeling is Richt has his guy and he's in the NFL.

Advertisement
Like other guys have said I think hire has already been made. Coach Kool knew who his boss was going to be when he said yes. Jmo.

This^^^! Which is why I'm thinking Elberflus (sp?). I gave my reasons in another thread, but for Coach Kool to jump on board so soon, I believe that he had to know who Richt planned to hire as DC.

Advertisement
Back