Aranda To Lsu

So he's not a fit here: a school that has speed based southern savages that fill up the NFL ranks

But he's a fit at LSU: a school that has speed based southern savages that fill up the NFL ranks

Makes a lot of sense, Vern.

Advertisement
les might be gone in a year or so. maybe aranda is thinking he could wind up the HC at LSU. that is a destination job.

Everybody doesn't agree about Aranda, its not an indictment against him. Its a fifty fifty chance at LSU just like it is here. Better they take the chance than us

Everybody doesn't agree about Aranda, its not an indictment against him. Its a fifty fifty chance at LSU just like it is here. Better they take the chance than us

LOLOL setting yourself up for the excuse when he kills it there next year while we hire some run of the mill 4-3 dude and languish.

So he's not a fit here: a school that has speed based southern savages that fill up the NFL ranks

But he's a fit at LSU: a school that has speed based southern savages that fill up the NFL ranks

Makes a lot of sense, Vern.

I didnt say he was or wasnt a fit at LSU

LSU has historically had top defenses running 4-3 one gap DL gettin after the QB the last 5 years he wouldnt prove a thing there

GO look at 2013 Louisville #1 defense in the country with all Miami boys Based on speed and aggression unsersized linebackers and D line gettin up the field... press corners Safetoes makin plays... Thats what I want to see here but id settle for Aranda mane just not my top choice or style of defense

Advertisement
You said he wasn't a fit at Miami. Your reasoning is Miami is a 4-3 1 gap team with savage black speed athletes with NFL aspirations. Which is exactly what LSU is, who just hired him.

You said he wasn't a fit at Miami. Your reasoning is Miami is a 4-3 1 gap team with savage black speed athletes with NFL aspirations. Which is exactly what LSU is, who just hired him.

Your right..I mean he may be a fit... Im not 100%... I know what will be a fit though that Louiville 2013 style defense..id rather go with what I know then what I dont know...but Id take Aranda Ive stated that...and I didnt say black speed athletes anybody with speed.. I love me some CHickillo and Mccarthy mane

Advertisement

LOLOL setting yourself up for the excuse when he kills it there next year while we hire some run of the mill 4-3 dude and languish.

Do you know something we don't?

Well thats a wrap, no biggie. Aranda was hardly a must get. Good luck to him, we roll with Diaz. They likely will both be fired in 3 years so whatever. Cant turn down LSU for Miami, best of luck to him.

Advertisement
source at the Miami herald.
Funny if joking funnier if serious! Either way a good laugh!

https://twitter.com/JimmyDetail/status/683379141601816576

I guess i was bs'ing
Well if somebody on Twitter regurgitated what you said it must be true. If Pete or dmoney say it that's one thing. Just because it's on the Internet doesn't make it a fact.
I just saw Ariz is saying it also. So I guess you were on it. Kudos to you.

Advertisement
Back