Apr 25 at North Carolina noon ACCNX

Advertisement
Two best options I see to replace Rivera without subtracting a right handed bat: Born or having Del play RF while Perez catches.

Edit: I suppose Jenkins would also meet that requirement. Shame we lost the midweek game after his walkoff.

Advertisement
I’d let Fed finish it. With the midweek game on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, you can extend Palm against FGCU if needed.

Out starters have 5 plus ERA, plenty of talented ACC freshman have done better than that. Will they get better? They will and they have too. Do I see this group ever being BVB, CMac, Slade like? **** no. And I was/am really high on Amac, Rosario and Mederos. Hopefully they prove me wrong.
IDK any ACC freshman pitching well let aone a aeekend starter

Advertisement
IDK any ACC freshman pitching well let aone a aeekend starter
The talented ones can, guys like Slade and CMac had decent success starting games as Freshman. Their #s were not great but better than Rosario and Mederos.
Those 2 have the stuff, bit something is lacking, they should outgrow it.

Advertisement
Out starters have 5 plus ERA, plenty of talented ACC freshman have done better than that. Will they get better? They will and they have too. Do I see this group ever being BVB, CMac, Slade like? **** no. And I was/am really high on Amac, Rosario and Mederos. Hopefully they prove me wrong.
The guys that got drafted last year didn't start as freshman weekend pitchers. It's just not fare to criticize these young arms that shouldn't be weekend starters as freshman. It's really an indictment on the lack of veteran pitching.

Advertisement
The talented ones can, guys like Slade and CMac had decent success starting games as Freshman. Their #s were not great but better than Rosario and Mederos.
Those 2 have the stuff, bit something is lacking, they should outgrow it.
They didn't come in as weekend starters. They were midweek starters and relievers on the weekend.

Advertisement
Back