Apr 25 at North Carolina noon ACCNX

Great play by Yoyo to end the inning. Not Garland’s best stuff today, but he battled to produce a quality start.

Advertisement
Talk about some lucky breaks today. They have smoked the ball a ton but luckily nothing to show for it. Hopefully Garlands last better...

I was just going to post this. Should he be our Friday night guy?
I’d stick with Rosario for now. He’s shown the only ace stuff despite his inconsistency. Remember Garland’s less than stellar Friday outing in his place against Pitt. I would move Garland up to Saturday and give yourself a better chance of not battling a sweep on Sundays.

I was just going to post this. Should he be our Friday night guy?
Off of the past month of work. Probably so. Stuff wise he appears slightly above average, but its what you do on the mound that matters. I would not go nuts if they made the move.

1st and 2nd no outs. Get a run here and you can comfortably try to hold Palm for the 8th

Advertisement
Another Carolina pitching change after an unproductive out one from Gil

Advertisement
Definitely seeing why UNC has been battling to be a .500 team in the ACC today. Their closing stretch is brutal: at ND, vs Louisville, and at GT.

Miami putting on a clinic today on how to have unproductive outs with runners on
Don’t know how college works but we had to run for these types of unproductive outs in 11U- 14U AAU ball. Made you really want to do your job. Have no idea if that exists in college though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank god for the freshmen on this team carrying the upperclassmen

They’ll still be complaining about the Lala catch when we come back in two years

Good of DiMare to pinch hit for Rivera. Someone else has to start in RF on Tuesday.

Advertisement
Back